PDA

View Full Version : Tuono Racing for sale

008man
09-17-2003, 10:11 AM
There is a Tuono Racing for sale on ebay. It has the Akropovic RSC SBK 2 into 2 on it and it looks sweet! Now I know what mine will look like when I get my system mounted!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&category=38627&item=2433006867

ApexMolester
09-17-2003, 10:39 AM
but when i saw the arrows, it was a different story!

those cans are to low & long IMO.

Ricky J
09-17-2003, 11:50 AM
While I think the eBay bike's an improvement over the single exhaust Apex's Arrow duals sweep up tight and beautiful.

008man
09-17-2003, 01:21 PM
There isn't a problem with either system when it comes to ground clearance (the akra cans won't touch down). I do not want to lose the passenger pegs, as my daughter rides with me frequently. The RSC Akra system allows you to modify the left passenger peg so you can mount the system without the loss of the passenger pegs. I already bought a second set of used Ti cans for this system from another lister here, and will run those cans with the carbon hangers as my track pipes, and swap them with the new cans and passenger pegs for the street. You can run passenger pegs with the Arrow high mounts, but they are bulky aftermaket parts that bolt on over the top of the aluminum hangers, and they arch out over the cans. Heavier and more akward looking than the RSC Akrapovic system.

ApexMolester
09-17-2003, 11:26 PM
i'm a solo rider and every street bike i own has any and all assenger equipment removed.

dirts another story.....

to many nuts out there for me to carry a passenger let alone my children. to each his/her own.

i ride like i'm not seen, always;)