PDA

View Full Version : RXV and SXV's in stock

Bell's
08-12-2006, 09:06 AM
We are a new dealer in Lexington, KY. We do not have pre orders on our bikes so if you are in this area give us a call. We have one of each available.
Call 859.361.8331

hank
08-14-2006, 03:07 PM
We are a new dealer in Lexington, KY. We do not have pre orders on our bikes so if you are in this area give us a call. We have one of each available.
Call 859.361.8331

Of course you did the polite thing and asked the guys at AF1 (the people who built & host this forum) for permission to post your advertisement... right? :soap:

RZRob
08-14-2006, 03:14 PM
Of course you did the polite thing and asked the guys at AF1 (the people who built & host this forum) for permission to post your advertisement... right? :soap:

I wouldn't think permission would be necessary in a case like this. I think it's more a case of a limited supply etc... and they're kind enough to let us know they've got em. . Now, if they are offering some type of mail order product that is comparable to something AF-1 has, that's different.

As bad as I want an SXV, Lexington is Geographically inconvenient - so is Texas.:tired:

RZ Rob

ckruzel
08-21-2006, 09:06 AM
plus they are a little ways from tx, not direct competition