PDA

View Full Version : Display function - do u see them all??

SbikeMotard
07-18-2006, 01:57 AM
hello everyone

my SXV 5.5 display only shows :

total kms

trip kms

rpm

clock

why i coudn't see the AVT and battery level status

thanx :burnout:
:burnout:

yellow.speedy
07-18-2006, 03:44 AM
Read this, it is only in German but you can translate it.
You can turn on and out all Functions on Cockpit.

SbikeMotard
07-18-2006, 05:44 AM
Read this, it is only in German but you can translate it.
You can turn on and out all Functions on Cockpit.

i tried to translate some parts, it's ok but there's no explanations about the things i need;

they are :

1 ) battery tension in volt

2 ) AVS

LuKe450
07-18-2006, 06:35 AM
Personally I think the Gear Position indicator is one of the main functions you should activate!

I agree. Now, does anyone have the instructions to do this in English ?

amauri
07-18-2006, 06:59 AM
Personally I think the Gear Position indicator is one of the main functions you should activate!
Scott,

You've already made an ASS of yourself on the RSVR forum with your lies about the non-existent gear display indicator, don't start that BS here too.

There is a gear position switch on the RXV/SXV motor but it is not functional on the dash.

duc slayer
07-18-2006, 10:19 AM
:plus: :plus: :plus: :plus: go fuck with a gixxxxxa forum

SbikeMotard
07-18-2006, 11:07 AM
so, no one can explain me how to see all the functions i need ? :(

c'mon guys!

;)

LuKe450
07-18-2006, 06:08 PM
Scott,

You've already made an ASS of yourself on the RSVR forum with your lies about the non-existent gear display indicator, don't start that BS here too.

There is a gear position switch on the RXV/SXV motor but it is not functional on the dash.

So would it be safe to asume that the gear position on the display (feature) is non existant ??

waxxer
07-18-2006, 06:48 PM
Hmmm. Never ridden a bike with a gear display. Most the bikes I have had never had a dispaly of any form. In some respects I guess I kind of fortunate to have learned that most of these "guages are trinkets.

Now that I am on the street with a Tuono Factory, I still have no need for guages--unless I want to see how far over the 100 mph mark I am. Funny how I do everything by sound and feel.

"Guages? I don't need no stinkin guages!":tired:

amauri
07-18-2006, 09:06 PM
so, no one can explain me how to see all the functions i need ? :(

c'mon guys! ;)
What about the owner's manual?

scott2ride
07-18-2006, 10:34 PM
Scott, You've already made an ASS of yourself on the RSVR forum with your lies about the non-existent gear display indicator, don't start that BS here too.

Very stern words there Amauri... calling me an Ass and a liar etc. Should I take this to heart and get upset as it is obviously said with conviction? :pissed: :bond: Or should I just chill :chillpill and take heed in the fact that the original GEAR Thread began as a harmless prank... a humorous joke... a comical pisstake.... And one that should have been very obvious had it not been for so many others that saw it was a joke and added their own posts saying they had got their GEAR indicators going.... Ah yes... most found it rather funny, but a few... well... they did not. Such is life! :rolleyes:

This was simply a pisstake of the old pisstake.... and one which I was asked to do by one of YOUR buddies Amauri. So I guess it was actually aimed at you (in the nicest possible way). They saw this post as an obvious Gear indicator pisstake opportunity and wanted to post the GEAR suggestion, but they were too nervious to do it as they thought you would tell them off and be upset with them. :bump: So they asked me to do it!

The real humor is that although they said they were too much of a woss to post it, they did bet me YOU would be onto this within hours of the post and that you would chastise me for being naughty!!!....

... and damn it, I lost the bet!!! :whiner:

You obviously spend way too much time lurking an all these forums (Ive never even been into this one before :D )

So you proved me wrong and him right and you were onto it in moments... :worship: :bump:

scott2ride
07-18-2006, 11:04 PM
So would it be safe to asume that the gear position on the display (feature) is non existant ??

Yep!:rolleyes:

SbikeMotard
07-19-2006, 04:54 AM
What about the owner's manual?

if i could read there, i would never ask here;

don't u think? :blah: :WTF:

:) :burnout:

Topoz
10-14-2007, 01:59 PM
Have anyone found a solution to this yet? As I understand there should be a Lap-timer as well. How do I find it?

scott2ride
10-14-2007, 02:20 PM
Not sure if the lap timer is in the RXV/SXV dash. It is in the RSV though so it may be there.

You would need to dhack the owners manual that came with the bike. It is normally activated with the passing light/flasher.

kuzwing
10-14-2007, 03:06 PM
hello everyone

my SXV 5.5 display only shows :

total kms

trip kms

rpm

clock

why i coudn't see the AVT and battery level status

thanx :burnout:
:burnout:
Here it is in english
http://xvasylum.wikidot.com/guide:multifunction-digital-display

SLORider
10-14-2007, 08:45 PM
There is no battery status or gear indicator.

SbikeMotard
10-15-2007, 03:03 AM
Here it is in english
http://xvasylum.wikidot.com/guide:multifunction-digital-display

ok thanks :)

i aksked that questions the 07-19-2006 :) long time ago

i solved the problem so far now :)