PDA

View Full Version : One little stinkin tang bag

Gbuch21
06-16-2006, 04:12 PM
Does anyone know where I can get the Aprilia tank bag for the 07 tuono?

Surprise surprise, mine has been on back order from the local dealer for 6 weeks with NO indiciation as to when its going to arrive.

HEELLLLLP!!!!

Of course, I will take other suggestions if you feel another is nicer, more functionally, etc.....

DaleInPhoenix
06-17-2006, 08:20 PM
Does anyone know where I can get the Aprilia tank bag for the 07 tuono?

Surprise surprise, mine has been on back order from the local dealer for 6 weeks with NO indiciation as to when its going to arrive.

HEELLLLLP!!!!

Of course, I will take other suggestions if you feel another is nicer, more functionally, etc.....

About 6 weeks ago, I ordered one from my local dealer in Phoenix. Five weeks ago I saw one hanging on the wall of a dealer in Tucson. I almost bought that one, but I usually get a discount in Phoenix, so I left it. Every week I go in and harrass North Valley Motorsports. Two weeks ago they told me it was coming off backorder and should be here in 3 - 4 days. Still I wait.

I've got another non-magnetic bag I can use, but it's too big. I'll be gone on my ST1300 for 3 weeks so I won't be riding the Tuono till mid July. If it's not here by then, I guess I'll wait some more.

Dale in Phoenix