PDA

View Full Version : 2003 Tuono Racing Ltd Ed at Firebird this Sun?

Scooter
08-26-2003, 07:34 PM
I was at a trackday this weekend (Firebird West track/ Phoenix) and saw one of the 2003 Tuono Racing Ltd. Editions- guy with black leathers spectating near the fenceline. Started to head over to him, but he took off out the gates. Shame, I have not seen one in person yet. One of you guys? Would have loved to chat.

#37 Mille

baddyb94102
08-26-2003, 07:59 PM
Yeah dude, there was a guy on our CA Aprilia meet riding one. That's one fine looking scoot!

clarkie49
08-26-2003, 08:56 PM
i am pretty sure it was Dewey Whittaker, i met him at Laguna Seca and talked to him for quite a while about the Tuono Racing, he is an awesome guy.

funny things was he brought his wife by the aprilia booth so she could check out the new Racing, she loved it so he went to North Valley Honda and picked it up, what a woman!

i would be too scared to ask my wife if i could buy one, i would probably buy one first and then deal with the aftermath.

yep, never said i was smart. :D

clarkie

TuonoTroy
08-26-2003, 10:15 PM
Its easier to ask for forgiveness then premission:D

thunderex
08-26-2003, 11:20 PM
Originally posted by baddyb94102
Yeah dude, there was a guy on our CA Aprilia meet riding one. That's one fine looking scoot!
a guy? there were three or four of them there if i recall. :p one for sure came with us from scuderia. then i definitely remember seeing two more show up at alice's. but there may have been another.