OZSLR
05-14-2006, 10:42 PM
Ride: Lake Eildon and Northern Ranges

Date: Sunday June 4th

Meet: Shell Coles Express Servo/McDonalds
Cnr Plenty Rd and University Place
Mill Park

Time: 9.00am for 9.30am departure

Route: Heading North through Kinglake West, a morning stop at Yae will then see us taking a few favourite back roads and a few we have not, to arrive into Eildon for a look around the recently completed works and viewing areas of the dam wall and surrounds. The afternoon run will take us into Healesville. I'll be armed with the recently provided club aprilia banner, and hopefully a strong turnout will enable us to get some good shots of the group.

Lost_Viking
06-04-2006, 09:49 PM
Did you have a fun ride yesterday?

I was going to come along, but the Falco wouldn't start. I had to jumpstart her from the car, and ended up getting to the start-point about 10:15.

I then headed to Yea (via Kinglake and then the Melba Hwy), arriving there about 12-ish. About 12:30 or so (after thawing out a bit) and not seeing any Aprilias anywhere, I headed to Healesville via Alexandra and the Acheron Way.

The Black Spur was a great run, but too many slow cars. :(

There weren't any Aprilias in Healesville, either. So I headed home at about 2pm or so. I had a good ride, but would have liked to catch up with you all.

ernie
06-05-2006, 08:39 PM
hey guys, glad i found some :aussie: on here, jus signed up been havin a blast just got an 03 125, wicked little thing but ima need new back tyre the dunlops it came with are shocking
anyways talk to more aussies round here soon

RossGuzzi
06-07-2006, 09:00 AM
I was 50% sure (like that!) that I would be going to the island this year, and today I got a job prospect in Melbourne (50% sure) for 9 weeks in October. So now I am at least 60 % sure that I will be going to the GP. :happy:
Anyone else thinking of going?
Would also like to hook up for weekend rides!
Cheers:cheers:

GREYOZ
06-09-2006, 06:19 AM
I'm here and there are a few others lurking about in other AF1 forums. They try to get together every month on a club ride, I go along when I can.
As for the GP were else would you be that weekend?
See ya RG

RossGuzzi
06-09-2006, 09:53 AM
If any of you guys/gals want to PM me with your mob number, I will do my best to catch up when over there.
At this stage there is 8 or 9 of us coming over, but I would like to catch up with some Aprilias!:cheers: