PDA

View Full Version : Tuono Racing at Af1

kilat
08-19-2003, 03:28 PM
Snapped this pic the other day when I was at the shop. OMG this bike has so much CF on it!

kilat
08-19-2003, 03:34 PM
...forgot to attach the file. :)

Ted in Evanston
08-19-2003, 07:12 PM
Looks sweet but he needs to replace those white sliders with some black ones...

Ed / AF1 Racing
08-20-2003, 11:18 AM
he likes the white ones...kinda goes with the wheels

in fact we added white rear sliders before he left....

pastajet
08-20-2003, 11:29 AM
I don't much care for the color scheme of the new Tuono R, I liked the old Magnet Gray one much better.

But I do love the Carbon Fiber, I will be ordering some of that stuff! I want the air inlet, the radiator, etc.

Pimmie
08-20-2003, 02:21 PM
Originally posted by pastajet
I don't much care for the color scheme of the new Tuono R, I liked the old Magnet Gray one much better.

But I do love the Carbon Fiber, I will be ordering some of that stuff! I want the air inlet, the radiator, etc.

A carbon radiator??:confused:

:cool:

pastajet
08-20-2003, 03:01 PM
The normal Tuono has a silver metal bracket on the outside of the radiator, the Tuono R has a Carbon Fiber one.

A Carbon Fiber radiator, that would be a wild one! :p

desmoface
08-20-2003, 03:26 PM
Kilat, you gots a dogo?? I was this close to getting one from a breeder in argentina..but I wussed out at the last minute..

Steve
03 tuono
01 ex2fity

Ted in Evanston
08-20-2003, 06:09 PM
Ed:
You're right, the white sliders do match the white wheels.
I prefer black, just now have to look for some black anodized OZ's or PVM's. Variety is the spice of life.

Manu
08-21-2003, 05:38 AM
Originally posted by pastajet
The normal Tuono has a silver metal bracket on the outside of the radiator, the Tuono R has a Carbon Fiber one.
Those rad protectors are relly cool stuff !!!
How much for the pair ?

kilat
08-22-2003, 05:05 PM
Originally posted by desmoface
Kilat, you gots a dogo?? I was this close to getting one from a breeder in argentina..but I wussed out at the last minute..

Steve
03 tuono
01 ex2fity

OMG! Someone actually recognized the breed correctly! Yes I am very close to getting one this fall. My rottie just passed away 4 weeks ago :(
Been thinking and researching about the dogo for quite a few years and finally have a reason to get one. There's a very good breeder near here in Wimberley, TX. I also have a friend in Argentina who was going to help me get a very well bred one for me but it was just too much of a hassle importing it.

desmoface
08-22-2003, 10:18 PM
Originally posted by kilat
OMG! Someone actually recognized the breed correctly! Yes I am very close to getting one this fall. My rottie just passed away 4 weeks ago :(
Been thinking and researching about the dogo for quite a few years and finally have a reason to get one. There's a very good breeder near here in Wimberley, TX. I also have a friend in Argentina who was going to help me get a very well bred one for me but it was just too much of a hassle importing it.

Sorry to hear about your Rottie.....I imagine you frequent dogomans board?? If not, I know he just had a litter of pups..of course, he's in argentina..but his dogs are amazing..best I've ever seen...the boards at:

http://members3.boardhost.com/DOGOMAN/ (Dogoman)

Your fortunate to be in Texas as there are a lot of hunters/dogo breeders there..I'm stuck in Ohio...I'd have to have one shipped/picked up...anyway, we were very close to getting one of dogoman's pups from his litter born last December..but I backed out at the last minute...He's shipped many pups from Argentina but I didn't want to put a pup through that...plus he would rather send his dogs to working/hunting homes..I'm neither of those LOL..

Ok, keep me posted on what you get..they are the most beautiful dogs in the world..Good luck..

Steve
03 tuono
01 ex2fity

P.S. It's not bad that nobody knows about them...Look what noteriety has done to the rotties and amstaf's..Can't even own em in some places..