PDA

View Full Version : Gettin a new Tuono

flyinlow
04-26-2006, 08:38 PM
I'm picking up an 07 Tuono on Saturday from Motoplex USA in Joliet, IL. Got a couple friends going down there for a track day and had originally been looking at a Speed Triple when I noticed they were an Aprilia dealer. Asked if they had any new Tuono's and he said he had three, just got them in, one in each color. Asked what he had to have for a one and he said $11939 plus TTL. I said "wrap it up!". Can't wait to get it! (I chose the silver one). I think he still has the other two left. If you're interested call them and talk to Bill.

Wizard
04-26-2006, 08:41 PM
Conrgats! Post up pics when you bring 'er home! :burnout:

bmac
04-28-2006, 09:17 PM
You are going to love it. One ride is all it takes. It will look great next to your FJR.

flyinlow
04-30-2006, 08:51 PM
Picked it up, its great!

Would post pictures but the bike is all messy because it was raining and I was towing it on an open trailer.

Didn't get a manual, anyone scan the manual in so I can download it?

I looked on Aprilia's web site and they don't have the new one available for download.

flyinlow
05-01-2006, 07:19 PM
Some pics of the new Tuono

chrisscaines
05-01-2006, 07:29 PM
you will never ride a sportbike on the street again... track is all together different. I love my Fluro Red... congrats...

Arnie
05-01-2006, 09:55 PM
Nice bike. Just wondering why you drove so far to get one. Didn't Leo's or Delano have any?

WarBaby
05-02-2006, 07:15 AM
I'm really enjoying mine. I didn't care for the flat spot between 3 - 4K RPM but (as posted elsewhere here), straight-through mufflers, ECU update, and Map #2 fixed that. Enjoy....:)

flyinlow
05-02-2006, 07:38 AM
Nice bike. Just wondering why you drove so far to get one. Didn't Leo's or Delano have any?

Leo's isn't stocking any of the bikes this year, just the scooters. Delano did not have any in stock but told me they could get one (which I don't trust as to when it would show up, if ever). Plus, Delano wanted full price.

It wasn't much of a drive as I went down with some friends who were doing a track day at Autobahn in Joliet anyway. The dealer was only 8 miles away.