PDA

View Full Version : '05 Tuono and '03 Mille R new available at Hahm in Newport

Beau1K
04-26-2006, 04:28 PM
Just got back from:

http://www.hahmmotorsports.com/custompage.asp?pg=Newportmap

They have a 2005 "red" Tuono new sitting on the floor that they are dying to get rid of.

They also have a 2003 (I think) Mille R in Grey...looks very sharp...also dying to get rid of it I'm sure.

Anyways...just a heads up if anybody is looking for non '07's. :)

fnfalman
04-26-2006, 04:42 PM
They could have gotten rid of that red Tuono last summer had they given me a test ride. :lame:

Maybe one of these days Ham Motorsports will learn how to treat exotic bike customers right instead of treating them like a rice burner customer.

novos
04-29-2006, 08:22 PM
"dying to get rid of" means they no longer think they can get 17,900 for that 03 R?

Buncha dipshits there at hahm-ocpowersports-eurocycles whatever

Beau1K
04-29-2006, 08:37 PM
"dying to get rid of" means they no longer think they can get 17,900 for that 03 R?
Buncha dipshits there at hahm-ocpowersports-eurocycles whatever

Ya...I sensed major attitude there. Although, there is this black dude that works there...not sure if he's still there or not. He was not there when I just went. He's super knowledgable and really cool. He turned me on to this forum and also gave me some leads to private parties that had used Tuono's. (which he was not supposed to do)

novos
04-29-2006, 08:51 PM
if it was the guy with dreads and a goatee, it was Hashii

He was effin' cool as beans. He worked at Euro Cycle Specialties and he had an 02 yellow R

he moved on to texas, and he was the only reason to go to what is now Hahm.

Now it's full of dicks that don't know one goddamn thing about aprilia.

The SERVICE GUY COULDN"T TELL ME HOW TO CHANGE THE ODO FROM KPH TO MPH ON MY 04 !!!!!!!!!!!

Arnie
04-29-2006, 11:09 PM
Yes, Hashii was cool too bad he's no longer there. Hahm is clueless when it comes to selling bikes, period. :rolleyes:

novos
04-29-2006, 11:38 PM
the hahm in newport has cool salespeople... but yeah... I can't bring myself to say anything positive about the newport hahm

Beau1K
04-29-2006, 11:56 PM
I don't even see why they sell Aprilia. They don't have any new '07Aprilia's (exect the scooters)...they have a butload of Ducati's and Gixxers...leave it to the people who know Aprilia. Spectrum Motorsports in Irvine.:plus: