PDA

View Full Version : Missing part for Factory rear end

TuonoDK
04-11-2006, 12:36 PM
Hey dude's,

Got a factory carbon rear end from Ebay, but I'm missing a cover plate, see picture .... A prayer for you guys anyone know where to get that plate or anyone who can supply me with the Aprilia spare part number for a new plate.

http://www.gugmc.dk/local/images/upload/missingpart.jpg

Thanks in advance

Jan

ARAIHEAD
04-12-2006, 12:59 AM
Hi Jan, i'm not so sure it is supposed to be a seperate item m8,if i were you i would contact the seller from whom you bought it off, if it was advertised as "complete " to enquire as to where the middle is.:)

TuonoDK
04-12-2006, 02:39 PM
Hi Jan, i'm not so sure it is supposed to be a seperate item m8,if i were you i would contact the seller from whom you bought it off, if it was advertised as "complete " to enquire as to where the middle is.:)

Sure thats an idea .... but the problem was the only thing on the pics. was the rear end ... I did not notice the rear end was different than the originally and therefore should vontain the missing cover plate ... damn danm danm ... have written the locale Aprilia Dealer but still no answer .... anyone having some Aprilia connections so they could supply me with the part no ???

Ed / AF1 Racing
04-12-2006, 02:53 PM
Aprilia sells it seperately

part # 8168911 for the carbon fiber piece from a 03 Racing model. $89.99, you also need 4 small bolts and 4 well-nuts to attach it.

ARAIHEAD
04-12-2006, 03:13 PM
I bet thats a bit of welcome news eh ?, a bit pricey but at least yer can get one m8.:)

TuonoDK
04-13-2006, 02:08 AM
Aprilia sells it seperately

part # 8168911 for the carbon fiber piece from a 03 Racing model. $89.99, you also need 4 small bolts and 4 well-nuts to attach it.

Well yes a bit pricy ... but what the H### Do you know a good dealer I van get it from ? Here in Denmark the dealers is so damn slow ??

By the way thanks M8

TuonoDK
04-13-2006, 02:27 AM
Well yes a bit pricy ... but what the H### Do you know a good dealer I van get it from ? Here in Denmark the dealers is so damn slow ??

By the way thanks M8

By the way was trying to look the part up on the Danish Aprilia importer's page it give me 8168911 Front fairing, carb. ?? Sounds strange ?

TBSstunta
04-13-2006, 01:21 PM
You know it wouldn't be too hard to make a small lockable compartment back there for change and the like.