PDA

View Full Version : Is there a web-site that has Aprilia part numbers?

moomba
04-07-2006, 07:33 PM
I'm trying to find some part numbers. Did a bit of searching on-line but couldn't find anything. Is there a web-site that has a parts microfiche?

Thanks much...

Italijet
04-07-2006, 07:48 PM
You can try: http://www.apriliayorkshire.co.uk/catalogue/partindex.jsp

moomba
04-07-2006, 09:34 PM
You can try: http://www.apriliayorkshire.co.uk/catalogue/partindex.jsp

Awesome...thanks!!!

PaulB21
04-24-2006, 06:53 AM
Thanks from me also

ninja_fox
04-24-2006, 07:46 AM
That's marvellous!

gusse
04-27-2006, 05:43 AM
Jihhaaa. They had that one on www.aprilia.no, but then they removed it and i was buttf***ed. Most of the dealers here get the parts alright, they just don't know which to order...

rasalhague96
05-05-2006, 02:37 PM
That link just JUMPED into my Internet Favorites. :cheers:

johnalex
07-09-2006, 07:54 PM
Thanks from me also. Just getting a little list together after hitting some dirt this morning above Topanga Canyon. Doh!

moomba
07-09-2006, 08:06 PM
Thanks from me also. Just getting a little list together after hitting some dirt this morning above Topanga Canyon. Doh!

Are you okay, John?

johnalex
07-10-2006, 12:04 AM
Thanks Shawn. Just fine. Slid out the front of the RSVR while thinking about a domestic problem I was trying to solve. Don't ride after a fight with your wife! Bike is fine with the exception of the clutch lever. The frame bobbins saved the body work from all but a lot of scratches. If I make an insurance claim it will add up to a lot of dinero since there is a fair share of carbon fiber and a tank that got scratched to boot. Really not much as far as function goes but I may make a claim and pocket the $'s since I have not made any claims for my bikes - ever.

amauri
07-10-2006, 10:58 PM
Something to keep in mind when ordering parts...

If you ask your dealer to order parts with the numbers you provided, make sure you get it right.

If you make a mistake they will not take the part back.

Ed / AF1 Racing
07-11-2006, 01:50 AM
Something to keep in mind when ordering parts...

If you ask your dealer to order parts with the numbers you provided, make sure you get it right.

If you make a mistake they will not take the part back.

yep.....

remember, the part numbers are all based off the Italian parts fish...different countries got different parts for different years. Example, the USA 07 Tuonos are really 06 Tuonos, the USA 2000.5 Mille is really a 2000, the 2000USA is really a 1999. Especially true with bodywork. For many parts you also have to verify the version of bike you have like R vs base, Factory vs base, CA vs non-CA, etc.

If you are unsure, ask your shop to verify the part numbers BEFORE ordering.

Waxerdog
07-11-2006, 12:38 PM
yep.....

remember, the part numbers are all based off the Italian parts fish...different countries got different parts for different years. Example, the USA 07 Tuonos are really 06 Tuonos, the USA 2000.5 Mille is really a 2000, the 2000USA is really a 1999. Especially true with bodywork. For many parts you also have to verify the version of bike you have like R vs base, Factory vs base, CA vs non-CA, etc.

If you are unsure, ask your shop to verify the part numbers BEFORE ordering.

Now if we only had a dealer in the Los Angeles area! :happy: Oh never mind... We have Ed, Amauri, and their most excellent shops! :burnout: