PDA

View Full Version : stenciled aprilia shirt

phidauex
08-14-2003, 02:24 AM
I do some stencil art, and have just been getting into shirts and fabrics.. So I put this stencil on a black long sleeved t-shirt. I'm still playing with inks, so its not as white as I wanted, but the grey looks pretty good by itself. I don't have a satisfactory "Aprilia" stencil yet, so for now its just the lion (and yeah, I know its just an MS logo anyway, but its cool looking :) ).

Anyway, just thought I'd share.

http://www.flexistentialist.org/gallery_photos/stencils/lionshirtclose.jpg

peace,
sam

RVZoo
08-15-2003, 07:37 PM
Cool. But I think I’d like it the other way around better… have you thought of trying it that way?

max mille
08-16-2003, 05:09 AM
I saved this picture and just thought it would be appropriate on this thread :p

nice job on the lion head. I still don't know how they picked it but it is powerful and roars :)

Ricky J
08-16-2003, 04:35 PM
The lion head logo is NOT Aprilia's, but is associated with Italian tobacco company MS. I'd still like to see someone do a line drawing graphic of the Aprilia V-twin on a tee shirt with the V60 logo. Ducatisti have had stuff like that for years...or decades. Lets see some technically interesting shirts by century's end, OK?

ckruzel
08-17-2003, 08:10 AM
i'm toying around with having some drippinwet t shirts made up, also some type of motorcycle inspired craziness on the back, not sure,

RVZoo
08-18-2003, 09:28 PM
Originally posted by max mille

nice job on the lion head. I still don't know how they picked it but it is powerful and roars :)

Hey Max! What ‘bout adding some water over there? :D

TheDagoBike
08-19-2003, 02:28 PM

I want two.

Craig
08-20-2003, 06:11 PM
I like the shirst... and APRIIA one would look good for an over leathers t-shirt...

rsvmilleR1
08-20-2003, 07:36 PM

Hey Max, is that you in the picture :D