PDA

View Full Version : New dealer Open House

venturaII
03-20-2006, 11:00 AM
In case you didn't hear, New England Motorsports in Webster,MA has been bought out by Wagner BMW, and their inventory and most of their personnel have been moved to Worcester to the new Wagner Motorcycle dealership. Wagner also bought the Ducati/Guzzi/Aprilia scooter dealer over on Plantation Street in Worcester, and they are using the entire building as a showroom and service facility. So they now carry not only BMW and Aprilia, but also MotoGuzzi, KTM, Ducati and Aprilia scooters.

The general manager of New England Motorsports (Mark) is now the new GM at the Wagner shop, and a few of the technicians came with him as well (not sure if that's a good thing or not....).

Overall it's a nice looking facility, and maybe with the financial power that Wagner has, they might turn into a decent dealer. Let's hope so.

They're having an open house on May 20th.

rayden7
03-29-2006, 02:24 PM
I'll definitely have to check out that open house event. Oh, and the site is http://www.wagnerbmwmotorcycles.com/

:)

ZeroTwoRSV
03-29-2006, 05:43 PM
I'd like to make the trip up that weekend weather permitting. If so, I think it only fair that someone from that area buy me drink ;)

venturaII
04-25-2006, 08:10 PM
I might take you up on that challenge...! :) I know a few good places in Worcester, and if I get my act together, I might even have another batch of homebrew ready by then.

I'll check this thread as we get closer to the date. :cheers: