PDA

View Full Version : Anybody in the know on the 2007 Factory??

StefanJ
03-17-2006, 05:24 AM
Just wondering since I should be back in 2007!!
I would like to get a Factory but am undecided on the bike with current issues that I have seen and the new color scheme.
Maintenance seems to be an issue with repair parts slow to come.
Issues with the hydraulic systems, brakes, clutch.
and the new color scheme, just not a fan of the gold frame and gold wheels (I like the old scheme better)!!

So will the Factories change by then??
What updates can I expect??

Yes very premature but I'm dying to know!!

SEAN
03-20-2006, 09:19 AM
i've only read about the likelyhood of a v4 running alongside the twin, i wouldn't worry too much about the news of hydro faults, if there was a thread for 'what a good back brake' or 'clutch', the replies would outnumber the current thread replies i suspect.
the current 4 year warranty sounds good, it'll be good if they attach that to the v4, with new technology and all that, it may need it untill the engine gets a good reputation.

StefanJ
03-22-2006, 08:34 AM
i've only read about the likelyhood of a v4 running alongside the twin, i wouldn't worry too much about the news of hydro faults, if there was a thread for 'what a good back brake' or 'clutch', the replies would outnumber the current thread replies i suspect.
the current 4 year warranty sounds good, it'll be good if they attach that to the v4, with new technology and all that, it may need it untill the engine gets a good reputation.
Thank you I appreciate it!!

RSV4ME
03-22-2006, 09:01 AM
Why not just go with a left over or second hand 04/05 Factory for now? They are going for some great deals at the moment, then maybe go for the latest and greatest in 07? :burnout:

bobdavis73
03-22-2006, 10:33 AM
Is there anyplace to go to get more information on this proposed V4 engine? I'm really curious about this.

Bob

StefanJ
03-23-2006, 04:58 AM
Why not just go with a left over or second hand 04/05 Factory for now? They are going for some great deals at the moment, then maybe go for the latest and greatest in 07? :burnout:
I could but being as strange/odd as I am when I buy a new bike I want to buy a "new" bike. I won't be able to buy a bike at the moment since I am in Iraq and will be for a while!

I love the looks of the 2004 and 2005 models! and I could live with a 2004 or 2005 Aprilia Factory!!
I'm waiting to see what happens with next years model!! Well waiting till I'm complete with my deployment and then I'll see about next years model!!

Dvus
03-23-2006, 10:43 AM
after owning the 04 Mille, I know I'd wait for the 3rd consecutive year's running of a new model/design. Just to be sure they iron out all the bugs. :rolleyes:

Jet City Racer
03-23-2006, 01:53 PM
I'm waiting to see what happens with next years model!! Well waiting till I'm complete with my deployment and then I'll see about next years model!!You will have darn well earned it too.

Thanks for being there! :plus:

Jiggla
03-23-2006, 03:41 PM
You will have darn well earned it too.

Thanks for being there! :plus:

:plus:

Thank You

StefanJ
03-26-2006, 06:18 AM
I appreciate it!!

Thank you!