PDA

View Full Version : Lower Mainland / BC

brunstei
03-14-2006, 12:59 PM
Hey,

I know there's several other SR50F owners in the area - I've talked to a couple of you on here and seen several other DiTechs on the road. It would be nice to get some sort of idea of who's local to get together for the occasional rally or discuss / help on maintenance issues (especially with the shortage of reliable Aprilia dealers in the area). I'm talking with one of the other local DiTech owners about trying to get one of the Gameboy diagnostic cartridges and a dealer service code to share around, as a start.

I'm in Kits and have an orange '05 with Leo Vince pipe. (the straight sort of pipe, not the curved-back more common type; there's at least one other orange '05 or '06 within a few blocks of me, but with the curved pipe. Don't know who owns that one).

Anyone else think this would be useful or fun?

vino_saur
05-15-2006, 05:31 PM
I have seen the orange SR parked on west 10th a few times. Everytime I spot one I get all excited,like a kid I guess??

I live in the UBC area and my scoot is black and Olive green.I think I may have the only one like this in Vancouver .

I just spotted a new coffee shop On west 4th around Stephens or Trafalgar. I think its called the Wired Monk?? Looks like a nice place to meet up if anyone is interested.

brunstei
05-18-2006, 03:35 PM
Sure, I like coffee; monks are pretty harmless; all sounds like a good idea to me.

Just say when :)