PDA

View Full Version : Aprilia Factory Dirttracker

nitrosportster
03-13-2006, 12:51 PM
Great news aprilia will back Lloyd Racing Team that already run the rsv motor and have Henry Wiles ride the bike, he's a good young rider. The article was in cycle news. I love dirttrack racing and can't wait to cheer on Wiles. I think last year that this bike made every main event that it was entered in. In the article it said they might develop the SXV5.5 motor for half mile duties and

vito
03-13-2006, 01:45 PM
Great news aprilia will back Lloyd Racing Team that already run the rsv motor and have Henry Wiles ride the bike, he's a good young rider. The article was in cycle news. I love dirttrack racing and can't wait to cheer on Wiles. I think last year that this bike made every main event that it was entered in. In the article it said they might develop the SXV5.5 motor for half mile duties and

and..................:confused: :) what?

Mark40
03-13-2006, 05:44 PM
Glad to see some interest in the dirt track effort here! We just did some major modifications to one of there bikes at my shop, itís going to be fun watching everyone chase the Aprilia around the dirt tracks this year.. The Lloyds are great guys to work with..

nitrosportster
03-13-2006, 11:30 PM
and ........ I don't know what else I was going to write must of lost my train of thought.