PDA

View Full Version : 2WF.com "Still with Aprilia, Pandya Moves On..."

Jiggla
02-21-2006, 10:33 PM
Just thought I'd share what I found surfing the web.

http://www.2wf.com/articles/news/39A9EE92-33BE-418F-80C0-946B682FD59A.asp

From the man himself...

As you are aware, there have been some big and positive changes in this past year at Aprilia and MotoGuzzi North America. It has been my honor to be the PR Manager for both brands these past few years. I have also been able to lend assistance in areas such as marketing, events and advertising over the last five years and nine months. This wide and varied background will only help me in the next phase of my work with Aprilia. I have been promoted to an Aprilia Product Manager for the exciting new off-road products as of January 1, 2006.

My responsibilities will include some of the above, plus work in the sales area. However my focus will of course be on the 45.2 motor series as seen in the Aprilia SXV and RXV motorcycles. I have only been riding off-road for the past three years, however my first ride set the hook deep, and I very much look forward to being focused in this one area.

Responsibilities for the MotoGuzzi product have transferred to my friend Federico Musi. Many of you know Federico for his work with Vespa / and his guidance will see the same positive results for the reborn Guzzi brand I am sure. For more MotoGuzzi information, you can contact Federico at Piaggio Group USA in New York City at 212-380-4400. Alternately, you can email him directly at fmusi@piaggiogroupusa.com.

Regarding the Aprilia street and scooter products, Mike Kull, formerly of Ford motor Company and Harley-Davidson has taken the lead. Mike will be working out of the Piaggio Corporate office in New York City. His contact information is mkull@piaggiogroupusa.com, and (212) 380-4400.

Thanks to the flexibility afforded by new technology, and the management at Piaggio Group, I will reside in Texas, just outside Austin. My email is now rpandya@piaggiogroupusa.com, and my cell is (917) 214-5115. I suspect I will be traveling almost as much as I used to, however in some new circles. I will manage our Supermoto and Enduro racing, contingency and accessory programs, and you can catch me at those events.

Once again, I am very excited about the growth and potential for the new Piaggio Group, and know I will see each of you down the road, be it asphalt or a trail through the woods. For more information on the Aprilia off-road range, click onto www.aprilia-offroad.com.

Ciao for now,

Robert Pandya ~ Product Manager, Off-Road

Check out 2WF.com

RZRob
02-21-2006, 10:45 PM
Good info. Thanks for posting.

RZ Rob

evandewan
02-21-2006, 11:32 PM
Since we have their e-mail addresses, should we ALL invite them to AF1's party?

RFM
02-22-2006, 10:18 AM
Thanks for the contact info, and best of luck in the new position.:peace: