PDA

View Full Version : Haga Fans & Webmasters Check This Out!

norihaga.com
08-08-2003, 05:29 AM
The Domain Name www.norihaga.com is up for sale, due to a change in my personal circumstances.

This Domain Name should ideally go to someone who can do it, and Nori, justice. It's the best Domain Name available anywhere for Nori and it has been indexed with all the major search engines. It still attracts very large numbers of hits, in spite of the fact that it has not been updated since the end of last season. :(

The transfer of the Domain Name can be arranged to your ISP, or it can be hosted on my server for an annual fee of 250. The existing Flash fla files can also be transferred, if you need them.

If you're interested, send your bids to matthew@norihaga.com

Trip
08-08-2003, 08:08 AM
Just a quick comment. Under the "new" Uniform Domain Name Dispute Resolution Policy adopted by the Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers (ICANN), Haga could challenge your use of his name as a domain name. I am a patent attorney and deal with trademark, copyrights, domain names, etc......Celebrities have successfully challenged other's use of their names and the other party was forced to transfer the name to the celebrity. As I recall, Cindy Crawford was successful...Just some friendly words.

norihaga.com
08-10-2003, 03:29 PM
I'd be happy to sell the Domain Name to Nori! You may be correct about Cindy Crawford, but the cost of going through the courts usually means that there is an agreed settlement, to avoid all the hassle.
I have owned the name for several years and Haga has never shown any interest in helping me to run the site, despite attempts to persuade him to assist. I have also not taken advantage of selling any 'Haga' merchandise through the site, which is just begging to be done, as there's hardly anything available to fans out there. I don't think I've exploited his name at all, only promoted him. Maybe others will have more success dealing with him....

rsvmilleR1
09-03-2003, 05:19 PM
Is this site still for sale? What is the asking price?

I'm probably one of the biggest Haga fans there is... it would be nice to promote this site.

norihaga.com
09-04-2003, 03:26 AM
Yes, the site is still available. I have sent a PM to you.

If anyone else is interested in obtaining the norihaga.com Domain Name, simply e-mail me (matthew@norihaga.com) with your offer, minimum 1K.