and a racing Triton at Brands Hatch from the early 60ís. Please
e-mail for prices. If you call the dealership, leave a message and I
will get back to you.

Other items available include:
-Ducati, Aprilia and Triumph banners.
-Service area parts shelves (10).
-20 gal. Gas Caddy.
-Office desks (3).
-Stainless steal worktop commercial refrigerator.
-1956 Fuji Rabbit 250cc scooter (original, runs).
-1965 Moto Guzzi 125cc Sport (restored, runs).
-1960ís Firestone Sign.
-1988 Toyota Fork Lift.
-2003 Wells Cargo MotorTrac 2000 24ft racing trailer (loaded).
-Parts Counter.
-office chairs.
-filing cabinets.
-phone system.
-Old traffic signal (lights up).
-tire racks (2).

Regards,
Moto Britalia

zvez
02-17-2006, 04:14 PM
Yep, got that email too.
Funny thing is on Georgia sportbike forum word's been circulating for months. One of the managers actually posted on the GSB forum that it wasn't true some time ago.

Well, who'll be the next Aprilia dealer. Do you think they'll find anyone masochistic enough to take it on?

Chris

FalcoPilot
02-17-2006, 04:21 PM
I doubt it, at least not without some HUGE incentives from Piaggio.

clarkie49
02-17-2006, 04:58 PM
From what I have been told they arent the only Aprilia dealer on the brink of closing their doors for good...

ak.hunter
02-17-2006, 08:02 PM
Soon as I got my Falco, last year, the Ducati, Aprilia, MG, MV Agusta dealer in N. Dallas area dropped Aprilia and then closed shop. They have shop in Plano for Ducati but only Aprilia dealer is near Ft. Worth.

:WTF:

DCB
02-18-2006, 10:47 AM
Sorry to hear that. I didn't buy my Aprilia from them, but did buy a new ST4s. They treated me well, though they were quite disorganized.

Who's the best choice in that area for Aprilia service these days?

Carbon Can Kat
02-19-2006, 01:14 PM
Sorry to hear that. I didn't buy my Aprilia from them, but did buy a new ST4s. They treated me well, though they were quite disorganized.

Who's the best choice in that area for Aprilia service these days?

The closest Aprilia dealer currently to Atlanta is Touring Sport BMW in Greenville SC. Contact Fast 38 here on the forum for details. In Atlanta I think the majority of Aprilia work is going to go to the DucShop while I think I will try MSP Cycles until a new Aprilia dealer arrives. The reason I am looking at MSP is they race with my oldest son and seem like good people in the paddock. There are strong rumors that a dealership will open shortly that is joint venture between an established Ducati / Truimph dealer and some new people. It will be in a different location than the current MB shop while the current Ducati / Triumph dealer keeps their midtown location.

AV8OR
02-19-2006, 10:20 PM
lets hope its not seacoast

Jiggla
02-19-2006, 10:55 PM
lets hope its not seacoast

Seacoast is a great dealer but, without Clarkie I can't see them doing the same buisness. I know I would not have had as much done to my bike without Aaron's advice. I also would not enjoy my bike as much as I do. Aaron has helped tune my bike to fit my style of riding. I never had to adjust how I ride, he adjusted the bike for me :rambo:

I can't wait for the day he opens his own shop. He's got the talent & the ideas to make himself even more sucessful. :burnout:

- Pete

Jony2Stones
02-19-2006, 11:39 PM
I also would not enjoy my bike as much as I do. Aaron has helped tune my bike to fit my style of riding. I never had to adjust how I ride, he adjusted the bike for me :rambo:

I can't wait for the day he opens his own shop. He's got the talent & the ideas to make himself even more sucessful. :burnout:

- Pete

..:plus:..

duc slayer
02-21-2006, 06:07 PM
:plus: :plus: :plus: :plus: :plus: :plus: :plus: :plus: :plus: :plus: :plus: :plus:
hey SeaCoast are you listening????? Some of us (well at least I) seem to think you done fucked up :crowbar: :crowbar: :crowbar:

chameleon672
02-21-2006, 09:28 PM
I actually called moto britalia a few days back and got a no name person on the line. I told him I am new to the area and needed some aprilia work done (axione 2000) he referred me to Atlanta Motor World, and said they were taking over aprilia from them. anyway I called this place and the guy I got at Atlanta Motor World said that they were just getting set up, but didnt even have an aprilia dealer number yet, so he couldnt help me. So that led to a couple more calls and I ended up making a 4 hour drive to Touring Sport in Greenville. They were great to work with, and even did the axione work with my bike in the back of my truck, and it was a minimal charge.

RZRob
02-21-2006, 10:53 PM
I liked MotoBritalia. When I visited them a couple years back, they were so full of enthusiasum. Amazing what trying to run a store with nothing to sell can do to a business.:confused:

I recall they were run by a famous racer of a few years back and the husband of Scott Russell's sister. I met her when I visited. I bought a MotoBritalia shirt too.

Godspeed MotoBritalia. Let's hope it's not pandemic!

RZ Rob

Ergo
02-26-2006, 12:30 PM
No kidding! That explains why my messages have not been returned. Ashame really. I bought my Caponord there. Great experience. :plus:

Hopefully things will work out for a dealership in Atlanta.

FWIW: My local dealer here in Raleigh www.matison.com has suddenly returned to being an Aprilia dealer again! :eek: They told me otherwise not that long ago!

Life is strange...

lodom
03-07-2006, 12:56 PM
I'm hearing that Atlanta Motor World is taking on Aprilia sales and service. Since I'm needing my 45k service now I called them to see if they were up to speed yet.

They're still waiting on a dearler number and looking for a mechanic for both Aprilia and Ducatis.

The Ducshop is probably where I'll go for about half what MB charged but they don't have the EFI diag equipment yet.

aprilia_nut
03-07-2006, 01:14 PM

- Pete

Maybe he should freelance for a while. A group of guys from each region can get together to pay for his travel and hotel. He can work out of someones garage for a week or two and then move on to the next region.

silver03rsv
03-25-2006, 08:05 AM
isnt there a shop in columbus georgia that sells aprilias

budturbo
03-25-2006, 09:48 AM
I heard Charlie at HFD1 motorsports in Buford can tune the ecu's. www.hfd1motorsports.com The Duc shop is like 15-20 minutes from my house so I can go there for anything I can't do myself, other than the tuning.

budturbo
04-02-2006, 03:38 PM
Called the Duc shop the other day. They answered the phone at 7 at night. They confirmed they can do Aprilia maintenance but not performance upgrades.

Ty
04-05-2006, 08:53 AM
I noticed Atlanta Motor World's (http://www.atlantamotorworld.com/) website has an "Aprilia coming soon" notice. I need some warranty work done (a fork seal is leaking), but I'm not sure I want a brand new dealer doing the work. I guess I'll stop by and find out if they are ready for this kinda stuff. Maybe I'll just pack the forks up and send 'em to GP Suspension to get the springs I need anyway...

NcRs50Rider
07-09-2012, 12:08 PM
The closest Aprilia dealer currently to Atlanta is Touring Sport BMW in Greenville SC.

I hope this has changed since this time and I can find someone in the North Carolina Area. The SC trip can be tedious.

FalcoPilot
07-09-2012, 01:01 PM
I hope this has changed since this time and I can find someone in the North Carolina Area. The SC trip can be tedious.

Where in NC are you? There is an Aprilia dealer in North Georgia now........European Motorpsort at Rider's Hill in Dahlonega........an AWESOME place......also a Moto-Guzzi and MV Agusta dealer........and soon to be the only Motus dealer in Georgia. GREAT place!!!!

FALCOnry
07-09-2012, 03:52 PM

Where in NC are you? There is an Aprilia dealer in North Georgia now........European Motorpsort at Rider's Hill in Dahlonega........an AWESOME place......also a Moto-Guzzi and MV Agusta dealer........and soon to be the only Motus dealer in Georgia. GREAT place!!!!

I've only visited there once, but there is an Aprilia dealer in Hendersonville, NC......Moto-Nexus. Thought I'd mention it just in case that dealer is closer to you, NcRs50Rider. :)

rs250slowpoke
07-09-2012, 08:12 PM
Bump of the year ! This thread is OLD.

NcRs50Rider
07-18-2012, 09:15 PM

Central NC near the triangle.

NcRs50Rider
07-18-2012, 09:16 PM
I've only visited there once, but there is an Aprilia dealer in Hendersonville, NC......Moto-Nexus. Thought I'd mention it just in case that dealer is closer to you, NcRs50Rider. :)

This is great news, thanks!

BobW
09-10-2012, 12:25 PM
http://www.matthewsfunmachines.com/