PDA

View Full Version : Programming of the ECU by the SXV

yellow.speedy
02-08-2006, 05:36 PM
To programming the ECU by SXV Aprilia you must use the TEXA Axon 2000.
http://www.aprilia-sxv.de/forum/user_bilder/bilder/4247_userid_1.gif

More about in this Topic ----> http://www.aprilia-sxv.de/forum/thread.php?postid=638#post630

duc slayer
02-08-2006, 05:50 PM
unfortunetly the only german I know is scheisse, but those are nice pictures anyway

yellow.speedy
02-09-2006, 06:16 AM
unfortunetly the only german I know is scheisse, but those are nice pictures anyway

Only for you:)

The TEXA of axons 2000 is a diagnostic tester for motorcycles. With the tester one can the error memory of the motorcycle select and work on, for vehicle characteristic data (e.g. intake pressure, temperature) select, partially vehicle values changes (e.g.: Start of injection) or control members (actuators) with the vehicle access.

The Aprilia SXV/RXV will be available only from the version 7.0 supports starting from March 2006.

Since the Texa of axons is laid out and sold 2000 exclusively for framework places, we cannot insure to you yet it these simply in such a way to acquire can.

We strive for information in addition.

- Axone 2000 BIKE inkl. Adapterkabel/Modem 3.677,20 EUR
- Axone 2000 BIKE Softwareupdate 290,00 EUR
- Addingkit für Axone Bike Aprillia 899,00 EUR

In the base are following parts:

- Axone 2000 Basisgerät für Motorräder
- Memory-Card 64 MB inkl. aller Programme
- Batteriekabel
- Akku-Ladegerät 220 Volt
- Modul für OBD-Protokoll
- Interface für Diagnose an Aprillia System D-Tech
- Interface für Diagnose an Aprillia, Piaggio,
Guzzi, Ducati System Marelli
- Interface für Diagnose an Aprillia System Sagem
- Interface für Diagnose an Benelli
- Interface für Diagnose an Triumph
- Interface für Diagnose an Peugeot Scooter
- Interface für Diagnose an Kawasaki
- Interface für universelle Diagnose
- Modemmodul mit TAE-Adapter

amauri
02-09-2006, 08:21 AM
The AXONE 2000 is not new to the SXV, It was first used on the Futura and Caponord back in 2001.

I purchassed mine two years ago, it is a must have tool if you want to work on the 04/05-RSV Mille.

The current version is 5.0.5 and it already has functions for adjusting Fuel Injection parameters on the SXV/RXV. Unfortunately, the connection cables are not yet available from Aprilia.
Maybe you can get the cables directly from Texa.

Also, the AXONE is a standard OBD-2 terminal that is universal for use on all late model automobiles and many motorcycles.

Unfortunately, I've not been able to find a TEXA representative here in the US, I would like to purchasse additional memory cards to suit Ducati and Volvo.

clarkie49
02-09-2006, 08:32 AM
Unfortunately, I've not been able to find a TEXA representative here in the US, I would like to purchasse additional memory cards to suit Ducati and Volvo.

that was going to be my question, yellow.speedy mentions that it will interface with Ducati's, does that mean that the Ducati tool will possibly interface with Aprilia?

amauri
02-09-2006, 08:47 AM
Have you seen the newest Ducati diagnostics terminal?
I don’t know if it is proprietary or like the AXONE, a generic OBD-2 unit.
We got ours a couple of months ago.

It has a color touch screen and is double the price of the AXONE.
Though I've only started to learn how to use it, I don't see any functions it has that the AXONE doesn't.

From what I can tell, the Oscilloscope functions on the AXONE is better than the new Ducati tester.

clarkie49
02-09-2006, 08:59 AM
just wondering if with the right cables/software the Axone will work on both, or visa versa :)

yellow.speedy
02-10-2006, 03:42 PM
You have right the Axone Tester is not new, but.....

The Aprilia SXV & RXV is ONLY modificatet by the new version 7.0 who purchased in March 2006. Only a few options you can use with older versions.

The picture in first posting is only to presentation the axone tester, and i haven´t find a pic who optioned a sxv.:burnout:

Daniel

Ed / AF1 Racing
03-22-2006, 08:10 PM
hey amauri, log into serviceaprilia.com

they just released new modules for the Axone that lets us work on many differnt makes.

Object: multi-manufacturer diagnostics kit

Dear Dealer,
We wish to inform you that if you already own an Axone Aprilia – Moto Guzzi diagnostics instrument, you can now purchase through Aprilia – Moto Guzzi a
MULTI-MANUFACTURER DIAGNOSTICS KIT

Aprilia code 8140886
Moto Guzzi code AP8140886

This kit includes a memory card loaded with software covering motorcycle models from manufacturers other than Aprilia and Moto Guzzi (Benelli, Cagiva, BMW, Kawasaki, and all other major motor manufacturers) plus connection cables for Benelli, Honda, and Triumph and adapter probes for connection to various models of motorcycle. Dedicated cables for connection to specific motorcycle models can be purchased separately from Texa S.p.A. or any authorised reseller.

amauri
03-23-2006, 12:29 AM
Hi Ed,

I did notice that the other day.

Now if I could just get Texa to sell me the cable and memory card to interface with the OBD-2 on my Volvo:burnout:

hakan_olsson
04-07-2006, 01:56 PM
It says "programmable ECU" in the brochure. How programmable is SXV via Axone? Will you be able to edit and tune fueling in realtime or is it similar to RSV's, i.e., you control it on a program basis?

Alice Racing
04-08-2006, 04:19 PM
You have right the Axone Tester is not new, but.....

The Aprilia SXV & RXV is ONLY modificatet by the new version 7.0 who purchased in March 2006. Only a few options you can use with older versions.

The picture in first posting is only to presentation the axone tester, and i haven´t find a pic who optioned a sxv.:burnout:

Daniel

Do you mean version 5.07 ?

amauri
04-08-2006, 11:09 PM
I think ver 5.0.7 will be out soon, but not yet.

yellow.speedy
04-10-2006, 04:32 AM
I have read it is version 7.0 (Germany). This version is released in March 2006. It is the latest version (Axone Firmware).
You mean the Aprilia Update 5.07.

dizzy
04-10-2006, 12:43 PM
I have read it is version 7.0 (Germany). This version is released in March 2006. It is the latest version (Axone Firmware).
You mean the Aprilia Update 5.07.

Do you mean 5.07 has been released to german dealerships?

yellow.speedy
04-13-2006, 02:34 AM
yes that i mean.
---------------------
We have optimized the settings on ECU. By the SXV 550 the Duration of injection. We have set the time longer. Also we have set down the CO value.
With this settings the engine turns softer and do not jerks. It is better to drive.

Ed / AF1 Racing
04-14-2006, 06:31 PM
5.07 was just released yesterday......time to update the Axone....

The new software has new features relevant to the SELF-DIAGNOSIS functions for models RXV 450-550 and SXV 450-550.

yellow.speedy
04-15-2006, 04:31 PM
i have this update since weeks.