PDA

View Full Version : My Dealer Sucks!

Jimmy D
01-27-2006, 05:50 PM
I know we've all been all been through this before but I just have to vent. My dealer Micheals of Reno won't even bother to order parts for my Caponord. The guy behind the parts counter said he did'nt want to bother dealing with pissed off customers, so I guess it's better to have pissed off customers who will never spend money at the dealership than try to help. Micheals of Reno Sucks:bond: Good thing for AF1 racing and the fact that Aprilias realy are good bikes. 8 months left in my warranty and I could always drive 4 hours to Scuderia in SF. Anyway thanks for letting me vent, Jimmy :whiner:

ZeroTwoRSV
01-28-2006, 11:54 AM
Sorry to hear that Jim. Of course, you are correct in stating that at least a few dealers out there are working overtime to keep us happy. That being said, could you blame your dealer for giving you the truth?

The_Scottsman
01-28-2006, 05:56 PM
Before going down the Scuderia, Jim, you might want to call GoodTimes in Sacramento. Rob and Laura in the service department have been great in handling my Falco. Once the parts were finally ordered through Piaggio, they arrived quickly and the work was completed promptly. 916-344-2141 ext. 5

vtrandall
01-28-2006, 06:27 PM
Before going down the Scuderia, Jim, you might want to call GoodTimes in Sacramento. Rob and Laura in the service department have been great in handling my Falco. Once the parts were finally ordered through Piaggio, they arrived quickly and the work was completed promptly. 916-344-2141 ext. 5

Jimmy
go to Scuderia...pm if you want details

Beau1K
01-28-2006, 09:24 PM
Ya, I'd call Scuderia up to schedule and then take the drive out there...4 hours ain't shit...I ride 8-10 every Sunday!

Anyways...leave at the crack of dawn get the bike there early and fuck around in the city all day. If you have to get a hotel so be it. It's SF - not like you are staying in modesto or something.

The_Scottsman
01-29-2006, 04:29 AM
I take it there's something I don't know about GT?

Loch Rob
01-29-2006, 08:03 AM
Biggest issue I had was dealers in the midwest just dropping the Aprilia line. Therefore, no support.:confused:

Jimmy D
01-30-2006, 04:09 PM
Thanks Guys, so far nothing I could'nt fix myself (fuel line connectors, brown connectors and normal wear stuff) but its good to know Scuderia and Good Times in Sac are good dealers. Thanks again, Jimmy :cheers:

gyges_1
01-31-2006, 09:48 AM
Can't say enough about the guys over at Scuderia. And hell if you can get your 'Priller down from South Lake and into SF around this time of year...I'll buy you a beer once you're in town ;)

MR Sweary
02-01-2006, 12:40 AM
I know its out of the way but Spectrum Motorsports in Irvine Socal really have a great Tech who does super work!
The surrounding dealers dont have jack except pissed off customers.
I was talking to a guy last week that had his Futura at another dealership and theyve had it 6 months!!!:WTF: :WTF:
Thats just horse crap and gounds for a lemon law suit!!!

Tuono_John
02-01-2006, 12:17 PM
I live in Southern California, and all the dealers in LA Suck also. I found a dealer in Livermore, California Speed-Sports (925-606-1998), ask for Kevin. He seems to work miracles on a daily basis. They will UPS the parts to you.

Tuono John

LUCKY DAVE
02-03-2006, 12:43 AM
GP Motorcycles in San Diego. Good shop. They are really knowledgable, as you would expect from a bunch of racers (which they are) Drop in and drool on the MV's while they service your Aprilia.

ARAIHEAD
02-03-2006, 05:46 AM
Ya, I'd call Scuderia up to schedule and then take the drive out there...4 hours ain't shit...I ride 8-10 every Sunday!

Anyways...leave at the crack of dawn get the bike there early and fuck around in the city all day. If you have to get a hotel so be it. It's SF - not like you are staying in modesto or something.

Beau1K, LOVE THE NEW AVATAR BUNNIES M8!!!:plus:

badmotorscooter
02-03-2006, 08:23 AM
You are not alone. I don't know how long you've lived here, but you share the same woes as Addio and I do. I live in Tipp City (Factory), and he lives in Bellbrook (Fute). It's a toss up of mediocrity here as far as dealerships go, AND you have to drive a good distance on top.