PDA

View Full Version : Great bike

wadham
08-03-2003, 01:37 PM
Still running in but with great big smile on face. Italian style makes Tuono either pig ugly or at the same time as the most bella bike in the world, subject to taste- mine is the latter.

The way to get a crowd at a bike meet is turn up on the Tuono.

I want to change the exhaust after de restriction in UK. I fancy a Remus Revolution - any comments. Must be marked road legal for UK roads.

Suspension is spot on for 17st rider and I am fussy.

Lean angles are beyond comparison in the naked sports bikes range and the Dunlop D207rr are twitchy but very very grippy and confidence inspiring.

All round - very pleased.

Steve.

carlosecarlos
08-04-2003, 05:21 PM
Yes, I love mine too. Just put the Aprilia Ti can on with the SP chip - whoa - now I'm cookin!

On the gas almost all the time - what I need now is a good lawyer that works free!

I'm going to drop the forks a line to see if I can ride it a little harder without fighting the wheelies and tank slappers. It really gets crazy out of the corners when I'm trying to keep the front wheel down.

Just fun!

;) :p :)

Manu
08-05-2003, 06:02 AM
Originally posted by carlosecarlos
[B] I'm going to drop the forks a line to see if I can ride it a little harder without fighting the wheelies and tank slappers. It really gets crazy out of the corners when I'm trying to keep the front wheel down.

Just curious Carlos .... How many lines showing at the front preload adjuster for the moment ?

carlosecarlos
08-05-2003, 06:07 AM
Manu;

Set to the third line, stock from the factory.

Manu
08-06-2003, 01:38 PM
Sorry... Please disregard this one, I've posted it as a new thread on the Mille forum