PDA

View Full Version : What colour wheels *photoshop experts help*

moorsa
12-24-2005, 09:50 AM
hi iv ordered the new identikit and i wondered what colour i should have my wheels, there chrome at the mo with a spray of red in the spokes so if photoshop experts (cough) sam (cough) could put chrome wheels on this bike, them oz blue

thanks

MrSix
12-24-2005, 10:25 AM
Jeez, chrome with red flashes...sounds hideous.

Get them powdercoated black, perhaps with white rim tape.

moorsa
12-24-2005, 10:32 AM
its how it is now

onone
12-24-2005, 10:33 AM
blue wheel with white rim tape would look good or white with blue, i would photoshop it for you but ive not got it on this comp

Peasnall
12-24-2005, 11:35 AM
BLUE BLUE BLUE BLUE BLUE BLUE BLUE BLUE BLUE BLUE BLUE BLUE BLUE BLUE BLUE BLUE BLUE BLUE BLUE BLUE BLUE BLUE BLUE BLUE BLUE BLUE BLUE BLUE BLUE BLUE BLUE BLUE BLUE BLUE BLUE BLUE BLUE BLUE BLUE BLUE BLUE BLUE BLUE BLUE BLUE BLUE BLUE BLUE BLUE BLUE BLUE BLUE BLUE BLUE BLUE BLUE BLUE BLUE BLUE BLUE BLUE BLUE BLUE BLUE BLUE BLUE BLUE BLUE BLUE BLUE BLUE BLUE BLUE BLUE BLUE BLUE BLUE BLUE BLUE BLUE BLUE BLUE BLUE BLUE BLUE BLUE BLUE BLUE BLUE BLUE BLUE BLUE BLUE BLUE BLUE BLUE BLUE BLUE BLUE BLUE BLUE BLUE BLUE BLUE BLUE BLUE BLUE BLUE BLUE BLUE BLUE BLUE BLUE BLUE BLUE BLUE BLUE BLUE BLUE BLUE BLUE BLUE BLUE BLUE BLUE BLUE BLUE BLUE BLUE BLUE BLUE BLUE BLUE BLUE BLUE BLUE BLUE BLUE BLUE BLUE BLUE BLUE BLUE BLUE BLUE BLUE BLUE BLUE BLUE BLUE BLUE BLUE BLUE BLUE BLUE BLUE BLUE BLUE BLUE BLUE BLUE with white rim tape

samRS
12-24-2005, 11:52 AM
BLUE BLUE BLUE BLUE BLUE BLUE BLUE BLUE BLUE BLUE BLUE BLUE BLUE BLUE BLUE BLUE BLUE BLUE BLUE BLUE BLUE BLUE BLUE BLUE BLUE BLUE BLUE BLUE BLUE BLUE BLUE BLUE BLUE BLUE BLUE BLUE BLUE BLUE BLUE BLUE BLUE BLUE BLUE BLUE BLUE BLUE BLUE BLUE BLUE BLUE BLUE BLUE BLUE BLUE BLUE BLUE BLUE BLUE BLUE BLUE BLUE BLUE BLUE BLUE BLUE BLUE BLUE BLUE BLUE BLUE BLUE BLUE BLUE BLUE BLUE BLUE BLUE BLUE BLUE BLUE BLUE BLUE BLUE BLUE BLUE BLUE BLUE BLUE BLUE BLUE BLUE BLUE BLUE BLUE BLUE BLUE BLUE BLUE BLUE BLUE BLUE BLUE BLUE BLUE BLUE BLUE BLUE BLUE BLUE BLUE BLUE BLUE BLUE BLUE BLUE BLUE BLUE BLUE BLUE BLUE BLUE BLUE BLUE BLUE BLUE BLUE BLUE BLUE BLUE BLUE BLUE BLUE BLUE BLUE BLUE BLUE BLUE BLUE BLUE BLUE BLUE BLUE BLUE BLUE BLUE BLUE BLUE BLUE BLUE BLUE BLUE BLUE BLUE BLUE BLUE BLUE BLUE BLUE BLUE BLUE BLUE with white rim tape

i have to agree with you there! blue looks sweet! and get the forks anodised gold :p:

olls_1
12-24-2005, 12:08 PM
yep blue with white rim tape and gold forks its gota be lol. olls :)

Ethro
12-24-2005, 12:26 PM
stop wasting ur time and get a better bike....rs50 and ur spending stupid amounts of money...whats the point? the chav who buys it off u cause those bling blue wheels he loved will just go and write it off. take moories...had it a year, played with it, not a scratch on it, less then a week the chav who bought it cause it had a 21mm fucked it :)

save up for a 600

moorsa
12-24-2005, 01:52 PM
my forks are gold can sam please do some photoshop work to see what they would look like in blue, or chrome

rs--Rich--50
12-24-2005, 02:09 PM
i'd have em white - but you would need to keep cleaning them to look good, blue or black would be a bit easier. Chrome wheels looks a bit tacky imo.

Peasnall
12-24-2005, 02:11 PM
my forks are gold can sam please do some photoshop work to see what they would look like in blue, or chrome

nah there sprayed a tacky gold (sorry) they need to be polished then anodized, but why are you waisting your money on a 50, lol, seems pointless, imo i would only spend money on a 50 if it was a race bike, thats just my 2pence

samRS
12-24-2005, 03:14 PM
Here are some very quick chops:
http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b354/samRS50/bluewheels.jpg
http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b354/samRS50/Chromishandbluespokes.jpg http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b354/samRS50/Chromishandredspokewheelscopy.jpg

Blue is my favourite :)

fast_tzr
12-25-2005, 06:16 AM
yep blue all the way, tbh I still dont see why you wanna change your bike, its probably one of the best, if not the best on here!

moorsa
12-25-2005, 08:39 AM
even better once i get the new identikit

WEEErs50
12-25-2005, 05:50 PM
even better once i get the new identikit

hey i was wondering if you get wheel chatter with the pirelli's cuz i get some bad chatter at full lean in the front and rear,when im pushing it hard. and the front kinda washes on me too.

matt rs 50
12-25-2005, 07:45 PM
Blue Blue Blue
________
vapir oxygen (http://www.vaporshop.com/oxygen-vaporizer.html)

fast_tzr
12-26-2005, 01:23 PM
hey i was wondering if you get wheel chatter with the pirelli's cuz i get some bad chatter at full lean in the front and rear,when im pushing it hard. and the front kinda washes on me too.

I kinda get that, the front always feels like its gonna wash on me, I wanna try michelin pilot sports and see how they compare.

Keyz
12-27-2005, 12:20 PM
Full blue imo mate, makes the bike look well good :plus: .

Been waitin a while to se the identikit in action, thx for photos :rolleyes:

minxymears
12-27-2005, 12:29 PM
i asked last week before i had my MT75's fitted, and the guy said that with a wider section tyre, because of the actual rim size, youll have less rubber in contact with the road, i dont know the technicalities but he said its not advisable to put wider section tyres onto a rim that was designed for a smaller tyre, and i suppose after all, if the RS could have taken a 130/110 setup as opposed to a 110/90, surely aprilia would have done so in the first place....

fast_tzr
12-27-2005, 12:31 PM
yeah but my tzr comes with the 110 and 130 as standard, plus the sport demon is much much grippier than the mt75.

minxymears
12-27-2005, 12:34 PM
well if the TZR comes with 130/110 then sure the sport demons in 130/110 will be fine, iwas commenting on the RS :)

fast_tzr
12-27-2005, 01:42 PM
Yeah I know I just wondered if the extra grip levels would make up for it on the rs.

moorsa
12-27-2005, 03:43 PM
so come on then who wants dabs on my wheels, i want to part exchange thm for blue if not standard, if you want a straight swap ie swap wheel tyres and disc and sprocket i am open for offers