PDA

View Full Version : Aprilia Riders Club Website?

kid!icarus
12-09-2005, 11:56 AM
So I got my latest Cycle World the other day and noticed that Ducati now has it's own riders club website http://www.ducatiridersclub.com/. Yes they have had the riders club forever but now they have their own website for members to chat and get together for bike nights and other riding events. So........why isn't there an Aprilia riders group? Or how do we get one going and get a website running? That would be sweet if we could all get together easily online and do some bike nights and other Aprilia related events!

Just a thought! :soap:

Waxerdog
12-09-2005, 01:18 PM
Always has been one:

http://www.myaprilia.com

But we like the un-official one here better I think! Thanks AF1 :worship:

evandewan
12-09-2005, 02:24 PM
Value is determined from the customer. AF1 figured this out a long time ago and, I believe, we find this site MOST VALUABLE. We vote with our mouse and this site is the cheese!

VikNWill
12-09-2005, 05:19 PM
We vote with our mouse and this site is the cheese!

Yeah....and it ain't easy bein' cheesey! A BIG thank you to the guys at AF1 for this site. :)

Will

duc slayer
12-09-2005, 07:35 PM
yeah what he said :worship: :worship: :cheers:

hank
12-10-2005, 03:38 PM
THIS is the only Aprilia web site that's worth a damn...

LUCKY DAVE
12-11-2005, 10:32 PM
I had all the other Aprilia sites bookmarked on my old computer. When I got a new one recently I didn't bother to drag them along................

kid!icarus
12-12-2005, 09:13 AM
Yep, I agree this site is awesome and AF1 is a great place to buy parts and other goodies. I bought stuff from them before I even knew this forum existed. I have learned more about my bike than I could have anywhere else. I just thought it would be cool for Aprilia to have an "official" site like the Ducati one.....and aparently there is @ myaprilia.com I just think Aprilia deserves more recognition is all, but like some of us say...."not too much" I love it when people don't have a clue what bike I'm riding. :burnout:

buck000
12-12-2005, 09:41 AM
What's wrong with this site right here, including this forum (http://www.apriliaforum.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=47) for get-togethers, etc...?

:peace:

Thrill
01-03-2006, 05:55 PM
So I got my latest Cycle World the other day and noticed that Ducati now has it's own riders club website http://www.ducatiridersclub.com/. Yes they have had the riders club forever but now they have their own website for members to chat and get together for bike nights and other riding events. So........why isn't there an Aprilia riders group? Or how do we get one going and get a website running? That would be sweet if we could all get together easily online and do some bike nights and other Aprilia related events!

Just a thought! :soap:

AF1's Apriliaforum.com where else? :plus:

Aprilia94
01-03-2006, 06:23 PM
you're on it

Dr. Thrillride
01-03-2006, 09:34 PM
This is likely the best site in the world...which would seem a stretch, but not after you've been to the other sites and you consider the number of members and amount of activity at this site.

Here's a link to some clubs in Itlay.

http://www.aprilia.com/portale/eng/clubs.phtml

I believe there are also official clubs in the UK and AUS (likely others too around the world). These clubs are considered, 'official institutions' by Noale and you can only visit the factory if you are a member of an official institution and the institution sponsors the trip (some of the guys in the biker bar belong in an institution, so does that count?). Last time I checked, it was 25 Euros or Pounds to join the UK club (not RSVR.net). Whatever...

Jeesh, Ed could nearly retire if he had $40-$50 US for every apriliaforum member (~6,000 active members?, $45/member, a cool $270,000 less a cut from Aprilia SPA). Then again, they wouldn't have that many members if that were the case.

A great project for AF1 in 2007 would be to sponsor a trip to the factory by special arrangement (and those going could pay some sort of members club fee if Noale really insisted). How about it Ed?

novos
01-05-2006, 01:23 PM
"The Piaggio Group regrets to inform members of www.apriliaforum.com that planes are currently on backorder in order for members to fly to Naole to visit the factory. Flights should resume soon, as soon as the plane is flown from Georgia to our New York facility. We are unable to accept flights from non-Piaggio based aircraft. Thank you for your continued support."

Thrill
01-05-2006, 02:26 PM
"The Piaggio Group regrets to inform members of www.apriliaforum.com that planes are currently on backorder in order for members to fly to Naole to visit the factory. Flights should resume soon, as soon as the plane is flown from Georgia to our New York facility. We are unable to accept flights from non-Piaggio based aircraft. Thank you for your continued support."

:funnypost :funnypost :funnypost

multimoto
01-05-2006, 10:40 PM
you're on it
Exactly!
:plus: :plus: :plus:

Micah / AF1 Racing
01-05-2006, 11:09 PM
Novos...that was hilarious...I might have peed myself.

Thrillride...this is sounding like a really cool idea. I have always wanted to go see Aprilia Mecca myself. Let me get done with this moving and life re-arranging stuff and this is one to think on seriously!

kwoody51
01-08-2006, 11:43 PM
I didn't know there were any other Aprilia sites! This one keeps me busy enough and has all the information I could every need.