PDA

View Full Version : It's time to get back in saddle...

NYCMille
12-09-2005, 10:31 AM
Hola' people -

Some may remember me, some may not. I haven't posted in quite some time as I have been bikeless over the last 1.5 years and haven't ridden much due to an injury a year and half ago. My last Aprilia, a blue 2001 Mille was actually sold to a list member (who I think still has it) and I am really getting itchy to throw my big ass over the saddle again.

Honestly I just don't know what to buy yet - I read this list almost daily and am just trying to figure out if I should wait and see if Aprilia does the V4 thing or if they stay with twins or go I4. Whatever it is it will be a dedicated track bike. I've been thinking of picking up another 01'-02', as I really loved that machine, but was wondering if I should move up to the 04'-05's. Decisions, decisions...

Anyway, just thought I would chime back into the list and say hello.

Cheers - NYCMille

Here's and old pic of my 01'

RFM
12-09-2005, 10:34 AM
Welcome back!

rfm

hank
12-09-2005, 11:09 AM
Well it's about friggin time you came to your senses!

They were blowin them out at crazy low prices about 2 months ago and for the price of getting that 70's era muscle car of yours over the 700 HP mark, you could have bought an 04 Factory!

There is ALWAYS room in my track van for your bike, so 2006 will be a great year.

Welcome back Mike! :cheers:

William the Third
12-09-2005, 09:21 PM
My last Aprilia, a blue 2001 Mille was actually sold to a list member (who I think still has it) and I am really getting itchy to throw my big ass over the saddle again.
Still have it, and have added a few italian speaking friends to keep it company.

Good to see you back!

Louge
12-10-2005, 09:13 PM
Welcome back Mike, how 'bout a sorted 00-R that does superb buck-n-a-quarter stoppies at Grattan? :happy:

Just bought an Adventure, mussbe time for mud facials. :eek:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1,1&item=4594841657&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT

lawman800
12-11-2005, 02:24 AM
Welcome back! I'll even forgive you for wearing Ducati leathers while riding my beloved Aprilia brand. You interested in a 01 Yellow MilleR perchance?