PDA

View Full Version : Mille on Sydney Harbour

juggler_oz
07-29-2003, 09:04 PM
Here's a pic of my Mille.

This baby has done some travelling, I brought the bike in London, then after a bit of touring through the UK, France and Spain, I shipped her home to Sydney Australia..!

I love her, in fact if my better half ever heard me say that I'd be dead..

DazRSV
07-29-2003, 11:45 PM
Nice bike and sweet colour scheme juggler, you still running the stock exhaust hard to tell by the pic.

You're selling the dampner have you upgraded or dont prefer one.

Not sure if you know(sorry if you do) but theres a crew of Aprilia's that go for a fang on the weekends up through the Old Highway and beyond if you want to go Im sure you'll be more than welcome.
Im yet to go and have being saying I will for the last 2 months other commitments...

My g/f knows Im in love with my Mille but she knows who pulls rank!;) wish it was me

juggler_oz
07-30-2003, 04:34 PM
My g/f does know, I was talking about new anodized bolts last night (showing her the AF1 site), oh was I in trouble..!

Exhaust wise, I'm running the Titanum Pipe + Chip. A part from it being dare I say a wee bit loud its a great system. Yes I've changed the standard dampener to the aprilia adjustable one (not ohlins :-( ).

I've meet a couple of the Sydney crew, in fact my polished rims are from exdukenut. I'm hoping to get out and ride with the crew this weekend.. fingers crossed (I like you have been threating to go, but haven't).

Hope to see you on a ride soon..

rossirep
07-31-2003, 07:53 AM
Very tastey bike.

love the paint scheme!

hank
08-06-2003, 01:10 PM
A sweet ride indeed!

The first generation tri-color paint scheme always draws a crowd, even when in the company of newer version Mille's...

rossirep
08-14-2003, 07:02 AM
your not wrong m8, all the women i know prefer the colour scheme of the rossi reps, compared to the black and red models!

it definately makes peoples heads turn more than just borin black! lol!

rossirep
08-14-2003, 07:06 AM
there u go, tri colour! lol!