PDA

View Full Version : Yearly 'I love my Aprilia and my Dealer' Thread

hank
12-04-2005, 12:29 PM
I love my 1999/2000 Aprilia Mille
(OK, I also really like my 748 but I wouldn't buy another Duc....)

Still on the stock battery & the rear brake has always worked (front headlamp plastic spidering & more than 1 weep-hole gasket replacements are the only things to really bitch about).

Great bike!!! Engine is bulletproof, great lines, well made, fun to ride andit ALWAYS starts (unlike the Duc...)

Original dealer & 2nd dealer no longer part of the Aprilia family... however:

I would like to thank the people I have grown to know & support over the past several years:

Ed & Micah @AF1
Bill Himmelsbach (Martin Eurosport)
Clarkie @ Seacoast
Ken Zeller @ Evoluzione
Frank Shockley @Touring Sport Aprilia, BMW, Ducati

Thank you all :cheers:

http://www.bikepics.com/pics/pics/aprilia-rsv1000-99-bikepics-470700.jpg

zvez
12-04-2005, 12:40 PM
I dearly love my Tuono!! No comment on dealer ;)
Chris

naimchase
12-04-2005, 12:58 PM
My Tuono has renewed my love for riding in a way few other bikes could have. I bought it for a 3000 mile trip because my other bikes were too old. Its performance and comfort were stellar on that trip, and I continued to fall in love with it every time I rode it. This included town, mountains, travel, and track. I never wish I were on something else. I have had a lot of fun on motorcycles in 39 years and 350,000 miles, but never as much because of the particular motorcycle itself. At 14,000 it is still wonderful and reliable.

I LOVE IT!

My dealer has always treated me well. Some others have complained, but I am OK with them.

aprilia_nut
12-04-2005, 02:37 PM
Props to the Seacoast guys (Jesse, Clarkie and Jim).

evandewan
12-04-2005, 03:32 PM
I love my mille r and am grateful for the guys who sold/service it: Moto International in Seattle.

Jony2Stones
12-04-2005, 03:38 PM
Props to the Seacoast guys (Jesse, Clarkie and Jim).
:plus: :plus:

AV8OR
12-04-2005, 04:00 PM
love my 02 RSV.......

vsgofast
12-04-2005, 04:15 PM
I need my Aprilia fix. Clarkie is the bomb!

Ricky J
12-05-2005, 12:02 AM
Esprimo il miei ringraziamento e lealtÓ infiniti a Ivano Beggio!

Tdawg
12-05-2005, 12:21 AM
I love my mille r and am grateful for the guys who sold/service it: Moto International in Seattle.

:plus:

And I did order some stuff through AF1, show of support for this place.
Smooth and no problems.

Now to get rid of the snow/ice :rolleyes:

clint64
12-05-2005, 08:09 AM
I love my Futura and even knowing everything I know now I would buy it all over again. Thumbs up to Matt and Frank @ Touring Sport and the guys at AF1.

Dug206
12-05-2005, 08:13 AM
I can't say enough about the guys at Martin Eurosport! Bill Himmelsbach and Corky doing the wrenching. The owners Bill M. and Kevin really have the sport and people at the top of their list. We're all family atmospere. Not the merry-go-round atmosphere of come buy our stuff and then get out attitude of other dealers. To top it all off, you have Mike Himmelsbach and Champion Sportbike Club in the back of the building. Lots of knowledge at that place. I just want to say thanks to everyone at Martin for the support. Thanks also to the guys at AF1 for putting up the best damn forum on the net!!

RZRob
12-05-2005, 10:01 AM
I love my Aprilias. Both my RS250 and my Factory. Thank god neither of them have been immobilized indefinitely (I've read the perils of others), but these are the risks associated with owning "fringe" bikes as opposed to mainstreamers. I enjoy getting asked 'what is that?' As cool as some of my Yamahas have been, they'll never get the respect or admiration from people that the Aprilia's do. And, let's not forget, these are very competent bikes. I'll hang in there because they'll get all this sorted out soon I know.

RZ Rob :peace:

vtrandall
12-05-2005, 10:56 AM
http://www.scuderiawest.com/

Scuderia West :plus: :plus: :plus:

Wingspan
12-05-2005, 11:27 AM
I love my RSV, but don't have a dealer I trust in my state. AF1 and Frank Shockley at Touring Sport BMW have gotten all my business to date.

Bill in OKC
12-05-2005, 11:46 AM
Frank Shockley at Touring Sport BMW
the guys at AF1

When my bike was rear-ended at a stoplight last January, I was thinking 'How in Hell am I going to get replacement parts for this thing?' after reading about everyone's problems with spare parts. Thanks to these guys + some ApriliaForum brothers (and Frank Shockley must have done his part from a hospital bed) I was up and running in time for the Spring riding season.