PDA

View Full Version : Eat Your Heart Out East Coasters

sidewaysammy
11-19-2005, 10:18 PM
Who says California doesnt have the best roads. Oh...did I mention that this was taken on NOVEMBER 19th 2005.....???? Did I mention it was Clear and SUNNY???? Oh ya...one more thing....it was 83 degrees today. NO HUMIDITY!!! Just playing with you E.C guys. Heck I am from BOSTON.

:cathat:

Beau1K
11-19-2005, 10:32 PM
Nice pic...how about some more??

LUCKY DAVE
11-19-2005, 11:08 PM
A day like this makes the outragous living expenses in SoCal a bargain.

There's a lot more roads to explore.................................next time.

Aprilia_RSV_Dan
11-19-2005, 11:16 PM
I was on some pretty good ones yesterday(Thank to my GPS giving me some bad directions I drove thru some I would have never even know excisted) on my way to Tecate, it might be a bit far for the LA and OC guys though. I'd definitely like to do a few rides down there sometime though.

duganc
11-20-2005, 11:10 AM
We were in the low 70s even mid-last week.

Anyway, we need to mix it up every so often. Yesterday I spent the day with 19 other buddies shooting each other with paintballs. I'll take the mid-30s running through the woods in full combat gear over the same in the 80s.

chrman
11-20-2005, 12:15 PM
Yep, you guys are making it a little easier to decide where to move sometime for me in the future.

By the way, whose bike is second from the right with the white number plate over the headlights? I'd like to do something similar with my bike.

Awesome pic, too. Was this the ride to Don's house?

Dug206
11-20-2005, 01:19 PM
In a fine east coast fashion, the only response I can think of is "Go F*ck yourself, jerky!" Of course, saying it with a strong east coast accent while smoking a cigar and wearing a winter coat. :kidding:

Nice pic!

sidewaysammy
11-20-2005, 01:26 PM
Hey....we are all family. You guys are welcomed anytime......to come out and enjoy the good life....

Aprilia_RSV_Dan
11-20-2005, 02:18 PM
Yep, you guys are making it a little easier to decide where to move sometime for me in the future.

By the way, whose bike is second from the right with the white number plate over the headlights? I'd like to do something similar with my bike.

Awesome pic, too. Was this the ride to Don's house?
That would be my bike Chris, and not a number plate. If you remember here's a thread that changed over to the white head light about half way thru.
http://www.apriliaforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=68173&page=1&pp=15

chrman
11-20-2005, 05:26 PM
That would be my bike Chris, and not a number plate. If you remember here's a thread that changed over to the white head light about half way thru.
http://www.apriliaforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=68173&page=1&pp=15

Wow, that does look sharp. How is the paint holding up under there?

Aprilia_RSV_Dan
11-20-2005, 08:15 PM
Wow, that does look sharp. How is the paint holding up under there?
Just fine, even the vinyl seemed to handle the heat well and actually looked better because it was brighter white, but didn't stick good the surface, I did use high temp paint just to be on the safe side.