Stacey
11-16-2005, 11:31 AM
Fuzio
4930 Dublin Blvd.
Dublin CA
925-833-7124
Tuesday December 20
7PM
Average prices, different types of food, pasta is good.
Is a Mall type location, but we should be able to park bikes close, and is right off of the freeway (580, just east of 680)

No host
No rules
All bikes welcome, bring a friend

If we can get a head count shortly before the date, then I can let the manager know to set up. They say Tuesdays are pretty slow so should be fine.

RSVP when time gets near, see ya there.

OKEY DOKEY
Looks Like:
Woz and the Paul Smart (not an Aprilia but pretty darn cool)
Coach Mojo and Co pilot
Paul and Me
Ryan?
Rick T
Norcal RSVR
The crew from CA Speed Sports (?)

Stacey
11-28-2005, 12:36 PM
BUMP, close to Christmas, but just after the SJ Motorcycle Show, so we can compare notes! Come on down!

coach mojo
11-29-2005, 12:37 PM
We will be there. plus the free bump

Rick T Reloaded
11-30-2005, 12:54 PM
Are there any Bay Area Aprilia gatherings during the day? How about a ride up here - Beryessa, Middle Town, etc?

I finally have my Mille home and would love to see other Aprilia enthusiasts...

coach mojo
11-30-2005, 07:28 PM
Sounds likes a good idea, but I do not know a soul besides who I have met at the 2 gatherings I have attended. I did the Berryessa ride the 2nd weekend after I bought my RSVR. I saw alot of rice rockets but nothing else. If it isn't raining, I am down for a ride up there. Pretty country

NorCalRSVR
12-01-2005, 07:01 PM
Right now isn't a good time for a Berryessa ride anyway. It's raining pretty hard so there will be a lot of debris in the road for at least the first two sunny days we get. After that the four wheel traffic will have swept away most of it and riding will be relatively safe again. If we have rain I'll probably have to bail. If not it's highly possible I could show up. I don't know if I'll ride down though. It's not far to Dublin from here but it's all freeway and that sucks unless you HAVE to do it. Maybe some of us from up here can make it but I can't make any promises.....sean

Stacey
12-02-2005, 11:34 AM
Since we seem to be getting response from North/East Bay folks, keep this in mind. The Dublin meeting spot was simply due to my lack of imagination, if there is a spot in Pleasant Hill/Walnut Creek that would be agreeable, there is no reason we can't rotate, or even move. I would prefer not getting something over the bridge just because the "commute" direction is North in the evening.
Something to think about :)

Stacey
12-13-2005, 02:40 PM
20,20,20,24 hours to go.....I wanna be sedated! Well not really, it is a week away, but BUMP!!
Come on down and tell what you REALLY think about the 450's and the new Tuono after the San Jose IMS. I was at Long Beach this week end, and while the new Tuono is still not quite short enough for me, I am planning to save my pennies. Such a cool bike.
Stacey

Stacey
12-19-2005, 09:35 PM
I'm dreaming of a red, green and white Christmas.....the show is over time to come out and talk about the new dirt/motards and Speed sports says the new Tuono's may be in by February or so. See you for dinner, RSVP if you can but come on by no matter what!
Happy Holidays,
Stacey

NorCalRSVR
12-20-2005, 12:15 AM
Well, Stacey if you want a Walnut Creek spot, there are several off the Willow Pass exit. Todai's at the mall for all the sushi fans, El Torrito's, Claim Jumpers, Tony Roma's Etc....What do you guys think.....I'm in for tomorrow....maybe...the bike won't start now.....sean

Stacey
12-20-2005, 04:19 PM
Sean,
I think for today we will stay at Fuzio, I hope you make it down, even in the car. For January though the meeting date should be Tuesday the 17th of January and I would have no problem moving if there is some agreement.
Trying to stay consistant with the day, time and location to get things rolling, but open to any suggestions that will help out.
Stacey

Rick T Reloaded
12-20-2005, 04:35 PM
Sean,
I think for today we will stay at Fuzio, I hope you make it down, even in the car. For January though the meeting date should be Tuesday the 17th of January and I would have no problem moving if there is some agreement.
Trying to stay consistant with the day, time and location to get things rolling, but open to any suggestions that will help out.
Stacey

Don't you guys organize a lunch meeting? That way, the sun is out (warm, hopefully) and we can actually ride to the gathering and show off our bikes a bit...

Stacey
12-20-2005, 07:40 PM
Well, Lunch meeting is a possible. But for most of us would have to be on a week end which cuts in to riding time. So...think of this as a way to casually size up who you might want to ride with and not waste precious daylight hours doing it :happy:
Stacey

NorCalRSVR
12-20-2005, 11:55 PM
Hi Stacey,
I'm afraid I had to bail at the last minute. I was seriously going to go. My kid had a b-ball game this afternoon, and I was all set to bail afterwards but then my boss snagged me before I left for the game and we ended up discussing things until fairly late. Once that happened and I ended up missing the game my wife decided that I should help with the Christmas shopping. Family stuff won out so we ended up at the Mall instead. I'd really like to try to make the next one.....maybe with enough prior planning I can get Rick T and XCBRMAN to go along too......sean

Stacey
12-21-2005, 12:26 PM
No problem guys, we had a fair turn out even with the Holiday.
Woz and Tania (sans Paul Smart as rain was threatening but never appeared)
Paul and Me
Terry and Kregg from CA Speed Sports made it out, outstanding since they were trying to sandwich in their Christmas shopping too. Pretty rough to get it all done when they are working the horendous retail hours.
Next Month Tuesday January 17th 7pm at Fuzio, be there and let us know what Santa brought ya!
Stacey