PDA

View Full Version : Last minute ride to ACH.....

JimmyZRX
11-06-2005, 12:19 AM
Hey anyone want to ride up Meet at the Shell station at 8. I will be with a few friends. Anyone is welcome...... I ca'nt do the Big Bear due to time restrictions sooooo I am meeting some friends at ACH. I know it is late but hey come one come all I will be on a Green ZRX1200R............

lawman800
11-07-2005, 08:06 PM
How about this coming Saturday at Angeles, meet at the Shell at 9am? A couple of guys from SoCalSportbikes meet there regularly. Rode with them last week and it was pretty cool. No squidly behavior and kept it at a good and legal pace. The only squid was an older bimmer that caught up to us and proceeded to lane share and cut everyone off until he made it to the front and ran me off to the other side. Bastard!

JimmyZRX
11-07-2005, 10:58 PM
I could be into that.... I'll let you know.... What about Jeff, Beau, Joel, Schu, and the rest of you guys??? I'll talk to the REX contingency on my part. If I can it would be nice to see you all again...........

Joel Larson
11-08-2005, 09:14 PM
out of the hospital... .. . Yes I would like to ride this weekend
Watch E-Ring on NBC Wednesday Night @ 8:00 pm Nice Aprilia about 2
minutes in joel.

Beau1K
11-08-2005, 09:35 PM
Is Ben gonna fix that dudes bike that he crashed into?

WILL TIVO THE SHOW! E RiNG WED 8PM

jtomas
11-08-2005, 10:38 PM
I'll try to come to the crest but I'm still waiting on my tires hopefully for this friday... but alas I'm working so dunno how evoluzione's gonna get them mounted since they don't work saturdays.... am wondering if I'll ever get them on. :crybaby:

Schu
11-08-2005, 11:08 PM
Small advisment... during the last four weekends in a row, the crest has been rocked with newbiness(crashes and deaths) unfortunately. if you guys do go keep your peepers open for Johnny, he'll be crawling up there for sure. I would stay out of there until next year unless you can ride mid week :rolleyes:

lawman800
11-09-2005, 02:31 AM
Jeff, Moomba is open Saturdays for mounting tires.

Beau1K
11-09-2005, 04:55 AM
I'll try to come to the crest but I'm still waiting on my tires hopefully for this friday... but alas I'm working so dunno how evoluzione's gonna get them mounted since they don't work saturdays.... am wondering if I'll ever get them on. :crybaby:

This thread was started last Saturday and refers to last saturday...I don't think there is a ride planned for this weekend as of yet. Actually, I think I am going to do Ortega or something south if anybody is interested.

lawman800
11-09-2005, 12:25 PM
Yeah, it was hijacked to become this Saturday's ride to the Crest. Going to the track tomorrow and then the Crest on Saturday. What a life....

JimmyZRX
11-09-2005, 04:09 PM
Fook!!!! My Sat isawash. Would you guys like to do a Sunday??? Igotto go to a lunch with friends i haventseen in a while. Also, Jeff cyclegear the store does tires. But..... you gotto take em off the bike. I couldhelp youdothis iffa you wanno........... I need to get my front balanced. I get a mean hoppy-shimmy at about a hundo.....