PDA

View Full Version : MITM 2006 - MD/WV/PA July 5-10

CarlosT
10-26-2005, 07:17 AM
Just thought I'd give yous all a chance to pencil in the calendar...

Well? Wha? You got no 2006 calendar yet? :D

CDaniel525
10-27-2005, 09:46 PM

UHmmm excuse the ignorance... but whats MITM??
I might be interested since im not too far from PA

FalcoLion
10-30-2005, 12:13 AM
M - meet
I - in
T - the
M - middle

CDaniel525
10-30-2005, 01:50 PM
M - meet
I - in
T - the
M - middle
Hmmm i feel stupid now... LoL
im down tho...

FalcoLion
10-30-2005, 02:21 PM
Don't feel down. When I first saw this (last year) I was also wondering same thing but then I read all the posts and learned what that means. If everything works out Ok I might be on with this one but its too far away yet.

CDaniel525
10-31-2005, 01:16 PM
Don't feel down. When I first saw this (last year) I was also wondering same thing but then I read all the posts and learned what that means. If everything works out Ok I might be on with this one but its too far away yet.
Brooklyn, ehhh? Probably not too far from me.... im close to seaside and belmar, nj, if you know those places. they're your typical jersey shore vacation towns\
maybe well need a MITM for NY/NJ/CT

FalcoLion
10-31-2005, 02:02 PM
Brooklyn, ehhh? Probably not too far from me.... im close to seaside and belmar, nj, if you know those places. they're your typical jersey shore vacation towns\
maybe well need a MITM for NY/NJ/CT

CDaniel525,

Look up my posts. I try to organize some rides in Bear Mountains all the time (2 seasons). This season I was able to go at least 8 times. Some rides were shorter than others but all-in-all great time. All the guys that come with us are cool people. Not all of them from Aprilia forum but still a very nice bunch of people. We will have to get together next season because I am done for this one. My wife just had a baby 2 days ago so I can't go anywhere. Baby's coming has perfect timing. By next year riding season she will be 6 months and I should be cleared :) to ride again

Bolts16
10-31-2005, 07:23 PM

I've got the '06 calender and want to make the long-hall up from FLA. One little problem...4th of July. Difficult with work and family at that time due to the premium holiday. Not quite sure but it might be difficult for a several falconeers to meet at that time because of the holiday. And the 4th is on a Tuesday this year. But I'm up for it...just going to have to wear my helmet around the house to protect my head from getting hit with a hockey stick from my wife when I tell her....(stay tuned, I could end up like FP and have surgery due to the Mrs. after telling her this).

CDaniel525
11-01-2005, 01:28 PM
CDaniel525,

Look up my posts. I try to organize some rides in Bear Mountains all the time (2 seasons). This season I was able to go at least 8 times. Some rides were shorter than others but all-in-all great time. All the guys that come with us are cool people. Not all of them from Aprilia forum but still a very nice bunch of people. We will have to get together next season because I am done for this one. My wife just had a baby 2 days ago so I can't go anywhere. Baby's coming has perfect timing. By next year riding season she will be 6 months and I should be cleared :) to ride again
Congrats on the baby ;-)
Im definitely down for some Bear Mountain tho! Only made it up there once last season and was only there for an hour before a buddy dropped his RC51 and broke his pelvis on a tree off the side of a cliff practically :-/
Ive got a few other non-aprilia guys who would take the trip up there as well, so ill keep an eye out for your posts or shoot me a pm when the times comes
:peace:

CarlosT
11-04-2005, 12:26 PM
Yeah we're having this MITM up here in WV in order to get some New England/NY/OH guys to come to it. I'm also working on having a trackday at Summit Point the same week.

So please do pencil it in.

CarlosT
11-04-2005, 12:28 PM
Damn, CD! You're stuck all the way overthere where there are no worthwhile roads to ride?

CDaniel525
11-05-2005, 11:48 AM
Damn, CD! You're stuck all the way overthere where there are no worthwhile roads to ride?
Ha... i hear ya Carlos... believe it or not, there are some out there.... just gotta go find them and sometimes its a lil ride to find them.
Now if I make this MITM, there better be some good roads for me! :cool:

CarlosT
11-05-2005, 10:15 PM
G U A R A N T E E D :d

CDaniel525
11-06-2005, 06:14 PM
G U A R A N T E E D :d
Good stuff dude.... anythings gotta be better than the quasi-decent roads that i have to go "find" LoL