PDA

View Full Version : Pic Test Naked RS2 1/2

moggiali
07-19-2003, 02:07 PM
Hopefully a pic of my RS250 naked.

Mog

dowzerr
07-19-2003, 05:48 PM
Got that thing built into a race bike yet Mog?
Knockhill in two weeks.
Here is what you are up against.

moggiali
07-20-2003, 06:53 AM
Hi dowzerr how you doing?

No the bike isn't a race bike yet I've had the small matters of a wedding and honeymoon in Italy to get out of the way first!!! But now it's full concentration on the racing project going to order my spannies mid-week (waiting for a cheque to clear) from Aprilia.
Don't think I am going the start this season as I have never ridden on a circuit and would like at least one practise day to try it!!

Yup I have seen what I am up against and I don't think i'll be much of a threat to Lewis(not until the second race anyway!!) but I will be very disapointed if I don't beat the guy immaculate bike that has made last place his own!

I'll be going to Knockhill on the 3rd so I'll maybe see you up their if your going, it would be cool to meet a FORUMER(?)

I've seen the pics of you bike roundabout it's looking good, dosen't having expensive bodywork slow you down I'd be afraid I'd drop it and smash it up?

Do you know if KDMC are running Challenge rules next year I don't want to prep the bike to challenge spec if the championship is going SS in with the 400's next year?

Mog

(attached is a pic of my team prepping my bike (I wish)

dowzerr
07-20-2003, 10:36 AM
Dunno what is happening next year as yet,
KDMC aint exactly the most forward thinking club in the world. Will let you know as soon as I do.
Lewis might not even be racing the RS next season (or anything for that matter as he is also getting married next year)
Toying with the idea of a proddie bike, but we'll see.

rossirep
07-21-2003, 09:13 AM
dowzzer r u a bank robber, where does your money come from! lol

spanairRS250
07-21-2003, 10:28 AM
I thought he was a private hire silent assasin like me, I know i've heard of that name bofore in the silent assasin industry :)

rossirep
07-21-2003, 10:35 AM
ahhh, now i know.

where do i send a cv? lol

dowzerr
07-21-2003, 05:27 PM
You guys aint too far off, I'm a BUTCHER!
But the animals are already dead when they get to me.

spanairRS250
07-21-2003, 06:51 PM
Originally posted by dowzerr
You guys aint too far off, I'm a BUTCHER!
But the animals are already dead when they get to me.

loooooooooooooooooooooooooooool I hope, I told you he was a silent assasin ! :p

Craig
07-23-2003, 04:24 AM
yep, he's so good, the animals kill themselfs before they getin the shop :D