PDA

View Full Version : Announcement regarding Befexhausts

Befbever
09-17-2005, 07:05 AM
Please be advized that I am no longer representing Befexhausts.
It was never my business to begin with. I only did it to help out a buddy and my fellow-Aprilia riders and I never made any money doing so.

After two years I feel that I've done my bit and I want to move on. I want to do more sport so I can lose that weight that's accumulated during these two years. And I want to ride my bike more.

For all those who are waiting for stuff, please contact Wim at wim@befexhausts.net or via the phone number on the website.

scott2ride
09-18-2005, 04:39 PM
Bugger! Cos you were Da Man!

It is a shame you didnt make any money as you deserved to!

Marko
09-18-2005, 10:08 PM
:plus: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:plus:
Bugger! Cos you were Da Man!

It is a shame you didnt make any money as you deserved to!

blowout
09-19-2005, 04:49 AM
Shit Bef, I didn't realise that. Not that I've met you, but you're sure a gentleman in business, you went above and beyond to help me. Now knowing that you weren't getting anything out of it, I'm sorry I did so much of the negotiation through you and wasted so much of your time. Although Wim ceratinly looked after me too, and I couldn't have asked for better customer service or support. Just out of interest, I was at the Austrailan Superbike series on the weekend and as we got there late and needed to do a piss real bad, we rode up and got the last parks outside the gents. Over the day I went back to where the bikes were 6 or 7 times and every time there were guys standing around checking out the cans. If I had a business card I could have given out a dozen of them. Anyway, good luck to you, get out there and ride, and thanks again for your time my friend.

Befbever
09-19-2005, 12:14 PM
Thank you gentlemen.
:worship:

You didn't waste any of my time whatsoever, Blowout. I always enjoyed dealing with every fellow-Aprilia rider. I really don't care enough about money to care about not having been paid.

I'm not going anywhere though. I'm still on an Aprilia and probably on another one next year. ;)