PDA

View Full Version : "Forzaprilia"Sept.14th atCafeRuba,remembering 9-11

Bundaman
08-14-2002, 12:05 PM
Hi,
Let me share this group with those who are interested in accompanying us on this day. This group is what is stated " a group' it is not a club or gang(lol). This group was started to be able to bring together those like myself who have enjoyed and still enjoy the Aprilia products. All Aprilia models welcome and those who wish to defect to the Aprilia state.
This day will be starting at 10:30 am at Cafe Ruba in Newport beach. We will "Millé" about 'til around noonish then go for a nice ride down the PCH. Then, stop at the Citrus City bar and grill on Edinger in Tustin for lunch (Hosted by the owner Steve an avid motorcyclist). If any of you wish to ask me more about this group call me at 949 916 8890
Thanks
Eriko

micah apriliaforum com
08-14-2002, 12:50 PM
Awesome, now I wish I was on the left coast.

KillerPriller
08-15-2002, 09:27 AM
I will be there. Will there be an early morning Ortega ride?

nk

Bundaman
08-15-2002, 10:36 AM
Hello,
Actually yes, They are meeting at the Chevron Station on Antonio pkwy and Oso. I'm not sure what time but, I think at 8:30am. But, you can check with COWBOY on Crashclub. I assume we will then ride to Cafe Ruba after that...
Thanks
Erik

KillerPriller
08-15-2002, 11:47 AM
Cool, i will try to make that. That is located right off the toll road right?

tallikat
08-15-2002, 01:35 PM
For those who may want to attend or are skeptical, I can say that I have met both Cowboy and Bundaman. I actually got to finally ride a little bit with them and a few others from Forzaprilia at a local bike night. All the people were very cool (how could they not be, they own Aprilias) and are good riders too. I would be there on Sat. but I will be giving my services to the state of CA for 8 hours. :mad: Oh well, do the crime, do the time...

KillerPriller
08-16-2002, 04:36 PM
Hey, i have a conversation starter for Cafe Ruba!

check out AMA Soup's comments about Aprilias 2003 WSB team.

"Both Eric and Ben Bostrom are closely linked with the Aprilia WSC ride for 2003. Aprilia is rumored to be running two riders in World Superbike and a near-matching DNA squad would be interesting to watch."

Yeah!!!