PDA

View Full Version : Team Mojo's final results

rsvracer173
10-14-2002, 12:34 PM
I thought this was cool, on my last race. I was running 3rd and had it locked down. I really didn't need the points but my main goal was just to have fun and beat my team mate on his punched out rc51. I was 3 bikes ahead of him and the race got red flagged. I screwed the restart and wheelied way up, not once, but 3 times. My god, how do you do that? I did it though. Everytime I would crack down on it it would try to flip backwards. I went to the back of the pack and was pissed. I made up a bunch of spots and finally caught my team mate, who was tide up with a ducati bostrum replica. Yes, the real deal. mr big money puts it on the track. My team mate on his 51 was holding us off pretty good. Me and bostrum (rep) was tide up like 2 pit bulls on a pork chop behind him. I mean right behind him. We would come out of the turns side by side almost bumping elbows, with our tires on each side of the 51's rear. The duc could pull on me down the straight. When he would start walking on me, I'd drop to his draft and we'd hit again in the next turn section. We got 4th , 5th & 6th. I just thought it was really cool having the 3 main honcho Superbikes locking horns in my last race of the season. The site bellow is our results pic and post.

team-mojo.com/championshi...3760697180 (http://team-mojo.com/championships.html?1033760697180)

micah apriliaforum com
10-14-2002, 12:36 PM
Sounds like a good time to me...