PDA

View Full Version : This is what the Factory was made for.....

Apriliain
09-06-2005, 03:27 PM
Just back from the most awesome three day trip round the highlands, in fact i will go to far as to say i have never enjoyed myself soooooo much, it was just feckin awesome

THE WEATHER
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y61/smokinrsvr/Cnv0035.jpg

THE VENUE
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y61/smokinrsvr/Cnv0026.jpg

THE ROADS
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y61/smokinrsvr/Cnv0056.jpg

THE RESULT
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y61/smokinrsvr/Cnv0073.jpg

The Factory was awesome and really boogies, for those that were there with me this year on the SoT trip you know what a thrill it is, i found some new bits to play, so if you have not been check this out click here (http://photobucket.com/albums/y61/smokinrsvr/?start=all)

Enjoy :yo:

Schu
09-06-2005, 03:31 PM
Okay... let me just log right in and enjoy.

Schu
09-06-2005, 03:32 PM
Try zoto photo... 2gb's for free
Schu

Apriliain
09-06-2005, 04:31 PM
Can someone tell me if the "click here" link is working OK?

Cheers

Iain

sinbad
09-07-2005, 06:13 PM
Roads up there are truely superb.

Haven't been up for a few years but maybe next year will get my arse in gear.

You ever come over our way for the NW or the UGP?

zx6racer
09-07-2005, 06:26 PM
How did the tire get like that ??? Is it a race take off ??? I was out on Monday did about 250 hard miles and my tire looks nothing like that. :blah:

scott2ride
09-07-2005, 06:36 PM
Must be a SupaCorsa and be running 34 at the rear!

zx6racer
09-07-2005, 07:03 PM
Its is and I am running arount 34 psi :rolleyes:

scott2ride
09-07-2005, 07:09 PM
Its is and I am running arount 34 psi :rolleyes:

Fuck I'm good! :worship: Even if I do say so myself! :rolleyes:

Any suspension, handling or tire issues... then you come to da Man!
;)

(either that or it was a lucky guess.... cos my second choice was a 1989 Dunlop Arrowmax running at 45lbs with a healthy use of a blow torch!)

Daniel
09-07-2005, 07:29 PM
my tires never got looking like that too.....

must have been caining the hell out of it!

zx6racer
09-07-2005, 10:18 PM
The only time my tires look like that is on track days. :peace:

Apriliain
09-08-2005, 04:01 AM
Guys the tyre is an S/C (the front is a 208RR) and i was running 33F & 37R, that is what happened to the tyres on the trip and yes i was giving it large where i could, Sinbad, i live in Newton Stewart near Stranraer and come over to Ireland to various meetings, used to spanner fro a local; lad that raced for Franci Neill on his ZXR750, he won the Irish 750 support Championship then bust his leg real bad at Cookstown and has now got a pin in his leg to keep it straight.
I have a mate from Eglinton comes over to do the odd track day with me and do some scottish trips (i usually organise one for the Aprilia lads on the bikersoracle site in the UK, if you fancy it), won't be back in Ireland this year now though, oh, BTW good result with the football for you lot :funnypost

Scott2ride, LOL :funnypost it was an Avon Speedmaster warmed up in a furnace and quickly rubbed up with a rasp before it cooled :peace:

IAIN

alice
09-08-2005, 06:59 AM
just ignore the sarcy kiwi git, nice tyre mate, can't beat a nice set of twisties to transform the look - mine look exactly the same every time I've been over hartside pass (between Alston and Penrith) and I ride like a pussy all the time :)
btw - checked out the link with the route etc - just wtf is going on with some of those pics !!!

oh and in case I forget...
all hail - scotty :worship: :worship: :worship:

sinbad
09-08-2005, 12:00 PM
BTW good result with the football for you lot :funnypost

Oh yeeeeaaaahhh baby, you should have seen Belfast last night.
:cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Will keep an eye out on that website, thx.

Apriliain
09-08-2005, 01:43 PM
just ignore the sarcy kiwi git, nice tyre mate, can't beat a nice set of twisties to transform the look - mine look exactly the same every time I've been over hartside pass (between Alston and Penrith) and I ride like a pussy all the time :)
btw - checked out the link with the route etc - just wtf is going on with some of those pics !!!

oh and in case I forget...
all hail - scotty :worship: :worship: :worship:

Pics, what pics?? :p:

Mate of mine with a yellow 02R lives at Allendale and is over the Alston route often, never been on it myself though, is it not heavily policed?

Iain

ride200mi
09-08-2005, 02:08 PM
Nice pics...:peace:

scott2ride
09-08-2005, 07:45 PM
Scott2ride, LOL :funnypost it was an Avon Speedmaster warmed up in a furnace and quickly rubbed up with a rasp before it cooled :peace: IAIN

Damn it... that was my third option!

scott2ride
09-08-2005, 07:48 PM
I'm going to remind you of this every opportinity I can! he he...

"I ride like a pussy all the time" :)

oh and in case I forget... all hail - scotty :worship: :worship: :worship:

alice
09-09-2005, 02:00 AM
yeah right what pics :rolleyes: ...and no the route across there isn't too heavily policed, so long as you avoid Sundays and Bank Holiday weekends then you'll probably never see the Police - brilliant roads...