PDA

View Full Version : Bike = Write off, me = write off!

AdamJC
09-05-2005, 03:28 AM
Oh dear. Was coming down a hill doing about 30-35, saw a row of parked cars. Thought nothing of it.. and carried on going down the road. Next thing I know, some WANKER pulls out without indicating, and I bounced off the front of his FUCKING shitty D reg honda piece of wank. Bike = write off, frame snapped, forks bent backwards, screen shattered (and gashed my arm down to the bone in the process!), bike's generally FUCKED!

Helmet is scratched on *every* side. Scary thing that keeps going through my head, is that I coulda died so easily... :-( I'm fucking gutted, and I tell you what guys.. I'm not getting on a bike for a fucking very long time.

injuries:

18 stitches in my leg / ankle, 10 stitches in my arm, can't feel leg (been 3 days now), no broken bones tho...

I'm damn lucky, coulda croaked it! :(

Ethro
09-05-2005, 03:30 AM
thats motorbiking :P, ull be on one soon :P

AdamJC
09-05-2005, 03:33 AM
nah, car time now :-)

Ethro
09-05-2005, 03:37 AM
;) just my idea lol, i thought of a VFR 400 but then i thought, nah its wet and i cant be assed to get wet, no matter how fast i go, and i like music and want a huge ass sound system :cigar:

SpikeR
09-05-2005, 06:02 AM
i know its not your fault here mate, but thats just life.. it happens.

the general rule of riding.

assume EVERYTHING that could happen, WILL HAPPEN.

i.e that mrs is gonn apush her pram into the road, she is going to do a U turn into your lane of traffic etc.

it helps, as then your expecting the accidents when they come

Youngun'
09-05-2005, 06:04 AM
Gutted mate, whats happeneing with insurance? He admitted it was his fault?

AdamJC
09-05-2005, 06:25 AM
Still going through the process, he should accept liability though. If not, I'll be taking him to court.. as turning off a main road and not looking in your mirrors is just plain fucking stupid, and there's *NO* excuse WHAT SO EVER for NOT looking in their mirror! Damn car drivers...

Hey, if you can't beat em... join em :-)

I tell thee now, I'm gonna look in my mirrors for bikes all the damn time.. Keep your eye out for me.. hehe, I'll be looking out for ya'z all! :)

Edit; btw, it was a bloke, and an old one. His name is "Walter Woodcock" - no shit! LOL

AdamJC
09-05-2005, 06:32 AM
crap, just remembered, bike derestricted. Won't affect my claim or anything will it?

priller
09-05-2005, 06:46 AM
Depends if they find out.

AdamJC
09-05-2005, 07:20 AM
well the police are "examining" my bike, checking brakes etc. Surely if anything's wrong with the brakes etc it's been done in the crash! They were working bloody fine but I doubt they'd check whether it was derestricted or not! Prolly wont even take my barell off they did say something about my tyre tread though.

priller
09-05-2005, 07:32 AM
They'll be checking stuff like how much pad is left on the brakes.

Youngun'
09-05-2005, 07:34 AM
Minimum tyre tread is "visable tread" on a moped so you can tell them bollocks if they try to give you shit about it has less than 1mm.

Speedfreak UK
09-05-2005, 07:37 AM
Even if the bike is derestricted and they find out (which I doubt they will) they have no proof that you were speeding.

If you get this cunts address post it so some of us can go cause some mayhem :cathat:

priller
09-05-2005, 07:44 AM
Anyway its his insurance your claiming off so it being derestricted shouldn't effect it unless you were doing over 30.

matt2301
09-05-2005, 09:19 AM
Sounds like your claim is in the bag to me. Just keep ya mouth shut and keep the onus on him!

williamr
09-05-2005, 10:20 AM
Two points

Originally you say he pulled out and you hit the front of his car. Later you say he should have looked in his mirror before pulling off the main road. The two are contradictory, so what did happen?

Second, ignoring the accident, if the cops spot you've de-restricted / overbored your bike, it's driving without a license and driving without insurance. His insurance will try (and may succeed) in using that to avoid paying out, and your insurance is void, quite apart from the fine and the penalty points.

It may be tough, but if you ride without insurance, which you have, you get no sympathy from me.

Rob

priller
09-05-2005, 10:27 AM
It may be tough, but if you ride without insurance, which you have, you get no sympathy from me.

I'm assuming you ride a 100% standard bike or the insurance company know about ALL modifications?

Carl
09-05-2005, 10:28 AM
That happened to me at a set of traffic lights

he was in the wrong lane so he changed when everyone was flowing, he pulled out on me big time, i hit the car but kept control i was going pretty fast to reach the lights.

Scary thing is, i could have just gone straight over the top if i didnt use

Back brake
Front brake
Engine brake

wankers.

hixxy
09-05-2005, 11:22 AM
Even if the bike is derestricted and they find out (which I doubt they will):

i carnt see how you can say somethink like this.

its the police that are checking his bike over not some apprentice down a back alley garage.

also itl proberly be some sort of accident claims division thatl be checking everything .

bwah
09-05-2005, 12:33 PM
If it is de restricted and you are 16, it makes your insurance void so you are basically driving without insurance.

Originally you say he pulled out and you hit the front of his car. Later you say he should have looked in his mirror before pulling off the main road. The two are contradictory, so what did happen?

Go back and look at what you just wrote, your obvously confusing yourself. If he had looked in his mirror and saw he was coming, he wouldn't have pulled out now would he?

Cavking
09-05-2005, 01:32 PM
Two points

Second, ignoring the accident, if the cops spot you've de-restricted / overbored your bike, it's driving without a license and driving without insurance. His insurance will try (and may succeed) in using that to avoid paying out, and your insurance is void, quite apart from the fine and the penalty points.

Rob

Bloody well said!!, thats what i was gonna say.... :worship:

Woodinator
09-05-2005, 02:24 PM
The car was parallel parked along a road in line with other cars, it pulled out and if he had checked his mirror before hand he would've seen Adam coming.

til
09-05-2005, 03:07 PM
omg m8, took you so long to get it working aswell I bet thats so annoying. man I hope everything works out....

AdamJC
09-06-2005, 02:53 AM
Yes my bike is bloody standard, no big bore or anything.. purely because I knew if this would happen I'd be fucked :) stock *Everything* apart from indicators!

And in answer to the confusion, there were a row of parked cars... he pulled out without indicating and i bounced off the front end of his car.

The whole accident comes down to him NOT looking in his mirror... fucking cock woulda seen me a MILE off it he'd have done that and it wouldn't have been a problem :pissed: still can't feel my leg and haven't been able to since saturday... yet doctors said it was fine :/

williamr
09-06-2005, 03:16 AM
The car was parallel parked along a road in line with other cars, it pulled out and if he had checked his mirror before hand he would've seen Adam coming.

I can't reconcile this with Adam's other statement that he ended up on the front of the car - unless he hit the front wing as the car pulled out?

This is the kind of accident thast nearly happens every day, and it's avoidable. First thing is to appreciate that a car driver in that position has difficulty seeing anything, and bikes can easily be in the drivers blind spot, so you do two things:

You drive well out from the parked cars, as near the crown of the road as you can. This makes you a lot easier to see, and gives you a better chance of spotting cars with drivers in them which may be about to move off.

Secondly, if you feel there's any potential hazard (it might be a child you can't see who's about to run out, for example) you slow to a speed at which you think you can avoid the hazard when it appears. This might, in the circumstances described, be much slower than the 30 mph speed limit.

You can't avoid every accident, but you need at least an appreciation of the odds on something happening so that you make a reasoned decision on the amount of risk you accept. Adam now seems to have decided that the risks of riding at all are unacceptable. That's his decision to make, but I think it's a pity we've lost another potential motorcyclist because of an accident which, while perhaps not his fault, he may have been able to avoid with more experience or better training.

Last point, about insurance. Insurers are getting more and more likely to turn down a claim on any grounds they can find. I only add things (occasionally) like fairings, top boxes, etc., which experience has taught me are 'safe', but I accept the argument that one day an insurer may try to argue that a top box voids the policy - all insurers are, by definition, bastards. Anything else, I tell them about. I accept that I'm old enough, with a good enough record, to not have to worry about the amount of premium involved.

All I can say is that the kids accept that they are kids and play by the rules until they have the experience to move on to faster bikes. It's not a popular viewpoint, but here we have one kid who may be faced with a bloody big bill for not doing that, and who's probably lost to biking. Thats not what I want. I want to see them passing their tests and progressing on to decent sized bikes which they can really enjoy, like the rest of us.

Rob

AdamJC
09-06-2005, 03:24 AM
Thanks for an informative post Rob. I bounced off the side of his car, he swang out into the road, to get out of his parking space most probably. I ended up crushing my leg against his front door panel, (to give you an idea of how far he poked out). I would also like to emphasize that I was *NOT* in his blind spot.. i was riding in the middle of my lane, not doing an excessive speed and should I have needed to, I could have seen him in his mirror. It's now REGULATION (I think) to have dome's on the side of the car to show when a car is indicating, this being a D reg honda accord, didn't... so I couldn't see him pulling out. I was paying full due attention, as I said above it was a very busy road. And yes, it has put me off bikes.. not for long I don't expect, but I'm sad to say I dont think I'll be moving onto a bigger bike when I'm 17...!

As for the liability factor. It's a simple case of a car pulling out without looking, I'd just like to point out this man was in his mid 60's, and old drivers (not all.. but lets face it, MOST) don't have great reaction times. I think he's accepted responsibility, and if the guy's got a heart at all he'll admit liability and let me claim off of his probably spotless insurance.

I was told the police judge how fast I would have been going by the skidmarks.. but I didn't skid, so there'll be none of that. There are about 6 or 7 witnesses to say that I was doing a sensible speed and that he pulled out without regard for my safety, so I should be okay. IF it comes down to the crunch (no pun intended :p: ), my insurance company have already said they will back me in private legal action as they're pretty confident I have this one in the bag.

Adam

williamr
09-06-2005, 03:29 AM
Just seen Adam's post - it overlapped with mine. I can see what happened now. Glad you've got no insurance issues and the hurts will mend.

Don't let it put you off bikes though. I'm in hospital in a couple of months to have a hip rebuilt from an old accident - not unlike yours as it happens, but I've ridden ever since - I still do a 60 mile round trip daily commute on a bike - and enjoy it far more than sitting in a car

Rob

AdamJC
09-06-2005, 03:34 AM
I'm afraid if I ever got another bike, it'd be a ped... If I ever got another bike, it'd be a 400 or greater. 50's just dont have enough power to get you out of trouble! at least on a scoot when you have a crash it doesn't cost a few hundred quid just on plastics! Less to go wrong too, lol.

williamr
09-06-2005, 04:08 AM
Adam - couldn't agree with you more about mopeds, although it's a pity you had to find out this way.
They're bloody dangerous for anyone other than experienced rider as they can't stay with the traffic. Newbies should be riding 100cc bikes, although the 125cc / 11KW upper limit is about right.

If you want a 400 you'll have to wait 'til you're 21 and can go for direct access, but I suspect that three or four years of driving a car will be enough that you don't return to a bike, so I'd say wait until you're 17 and get a 125.

Rob

AdamJC
09-06-2005, 04:20 AM
Just one question. Will three years NCB on a car policy count on a motorcycle policy? And yeah.. I'm a hardcore biker at heart.. it'll never die :-)

Davido
09-06-2005, 05:23 AM
I think 1 year's car ncb counts as a half year on a bike, or is that the other way around? Ask around different insurers, they will have different policies. Unlucky about the crash, my friend came off his ped recently and that was due to to him being overconfident. He was learning round looking at his exhaust because he had nothing else to do, he wants a geared bike so he'll have to pay attention to what he's doing. He was a piss poor rider and I'd hate to see him get on anything over 125cc.

Best advice someone ever gave me: If you come off and you're able to, get straight back on that bike or you never will again.

Wise words, hopefully I'll never have to abide by them.

One other thing Adam, were you wearing a jacket?

priller
09-06-2005, 06:28 AM
A
If you want a 400 you'll have to wait 'til you're 21 and can go for direct access, but I suspect that three or four years of driving a car will be enough that you don't return to a bike, so I'd say wait until you're 17 and get a 125.

Or get it restricted.

Just one question. Will three years NCB on a car policy count on a motorcycle policy? And yeah.. I'm a hardcore biker at heart.. it'll never die :-)

Not normally.

AdamJC
09-06-2005, 07:17 AM
Davido: No I wasn't wearing a jacket. I was only nipping down the motherfucking shitty shop. (Yes I know.. stupid). Ironically, I usually wear it 24/7/365.
Not that it matters.. none of the damage done was to my upper torso.. apart from grazes which are pathetically small, (I've done worse by falling off a bouncy castle when I was 10 :p: )

Even if I was wearing my jacket, my leg still would have been crushed. I vowed NEVER to do all this hindsight shit.. (If only I wore blah blah, if only i went a different way blah blah).

My mates missus was crying her eyes out down the phone because she was blaming herself for it... I stopped to talk to her at the bus stop about 5 mins up the road, and if she kept speaking to me for a minute later it wouldt have happened. I'm not going through the if only thing because I'll only get upset and depressed. I'm just damn glad I came out okay.. and as the days go by.. I'm gathering my confidence. Tell you one thing though... I've had two naps today so far and it's what... quarter past one!? How lame is that :p: I went to bed at 10:30 last night too!

Adam

LorryDrvier71
09-06-2005, 01:21 PM
I'm assuming you ride a 100% standard bike or the insurance company know about ALL modifications?

Seconded. Give him a bit of a break, most people on hear ride with modifications they shouldn't have. If you don't like that sort of person why post on here?

williamr
09-07-2005, 03:16 AM
In the UK insurance premiums are loaded by about 20% to provide a fund which pays for injuries done to third parties by uninsured drivers. With four vehicles to insure that's a lot of money I have to pay to subsidise these parasites.

There's also the point that the uninsured driver remains liable, and could spend the rest of his life being pursued by the Motor Insurers Bureau trying to get their money back, so riding with voided insurance could well ruin your life.

Priller - even if Adam has a restricted 400 (and quite a few are under 33 bhp anyway), he'll still need a full cat A license, which under 21 you can only get by passing a test on a 125. You could ride a bigger bike by attaching a sidecar.

see www.dvla.gov.uk/drivers/rdmcycle.htm

Rob

AdamJC
09-07-2005, 03:31 AM
MY bike is completely standard bar derestricted, solely because if I ever got into this situation.. I'd prefer to KEEP my license, :)

priller
09-07-2005, 04:51 AM
Priller - even if Adam has a restricted 400 (and quite a few are under 33 bhp anyway), he'll still need a full cat A license, which under 21 you can only get by passing a test on a 125. You could ride a bigger bike by attaching a sidecar.

I know he'd need to pass a test on a 125, which is why it would have to be restricted because he aint old enough to take das.

You seem to be avoiding my question?

AdamJC
09-07-2005, 06:32 AM
Who? Me or davido? I'm confused!

Just been to the hospital, turns out I may have internal bleeding inside my kneejoint. (not good) gotta go back in a weeks time.

ON a brighter note, it would appear he's admitted liability for the accident. There were about 8 witnesses.. and all on my side. Hey, what can I say? :)

Could be looking at a nice hefty claim here.. hopefully.

priller
09-07-2005, 06:33 AM
Who? Me or davido? I'm confused!

williamr.

williamr
09-07-2005, 09:38 AM
What question?

Or are you asking if my bike's standard?

It is, as a matter of fact. If I need more power I ride a bigger bike, but also, with a full unrestricted license, I can't ride outside the terms of my license.

The key phrase in the smallest print of most insurance documentation says 'holds, or has held and is not banned......a license appropriate to the category of vehicle being driven '

Worst case for me might be a refusal to pay for own damage or, in at least one well publicised case, for a stolen bike because a new paint job made it more attractive to thieves.

Most insurers are a bit more flexible than that, although it's not a bad idea to inform them of anything which may materially affect the risk, but riding a bike which, through tuning or de-restriction is in a category not covered by your license is a different class of cheating, is illegal and should be punishable by death.

Rob

priller
09-07-2005, 09:45 AM
It is, as a matter of fact. If I need more power I ride a bigger bike, but also, with a full unrestricted license, I can't ride outside the terms of my license.

Good, to save you asking mines 100% legal, insurance know about all the mods & i've got a full unrestricted license. :)

LorryDrvier71
09-07-2005, 10:02 AM
The insurance know about your non road legal Jim Lomas and their fine with that?? Seem's odd. :p:

priller
09-07-2005, 10:05 AM
The insurance know about your non road legal Jim Lomas and their fine with that?? Seem's odd. :p:

Jl's are road legal.

LorryDrvier71
09-07-2005, 10:08 AM
k, guessed it might be.

__~RS50~__
09-07-2005, 07:02 PM
Shit thats bad but u will get over it im goin to cars as soon as im 17 (i think not fully decided wether 2 stick 2 bikes or cars) its things like that, that make me feel safer in a car

Speedfreak UK
09-07-2005, 07:41 PM
From reading this Adam I would be sound if I were you, I can't see anything stopping you getting the money for your bike and a nice big compensation claim, make sure you get every injury examined if you havn't already, will be more cash for you.

As I said earlier Police will not see your RS is derestricted, wouldn't matter anyway, 8 witnesses saying you wern't speeding will shut them up if they say you were probably speeding. If they did see there was no cone in the the exhaust claim it is restricted another way i.e carb set-up or something, but like I said it won't happen anyway.

Unfortunate situation to be in pal but it happens unfortunatly.

Gold
09-08-2005, 10:34 AM
Adam, sorry about the accident but I have a question.

Although I've fallen off once, I never hit a car, and I've always had this thought of what I'd do if someone did pull out infront of me once.

Can you with the experience you have tell me wether or not my idea is feasible?

I always imagined that if someone pulled out infront of me when I was going fast, i.e. maybe someone suddenly opens a door as I'm driving next to parked cars, and it is so sudden, i.e. feet away that you cannot possibly exert any control.

I always pictured myself jumping out of my seat, and trying to launch myself over the windscreen and obstacle. Then if unavoidable doing a kind of Matrix roll in the air, to land on the rounded part of my back instead of my face. Then slamming down with my ass.

Though I always am worried if I could get high enough, as I know of a guy who lost his dick on the keys between the handlebars. (that's also why I never use a keychain of any kind, just the bare key sticking in)

With the experience you now have having hit something, can you comment on my "plan b".

Thanks man.

AdamJC
09-08-2005, 10:37 AM
It's a split second thing. Even if you rehearsed... it just happens FAR too quickly man. I consider my reactions to be fairly good.. but I didn't have time to even THINK about what to do. The car was just there.. and there was nothing I Could do about it! Now I'm paying the price!

Davido
09-08-2005, 11:18 AM
You want to jump over the windscreen of your bike? What if it were to carry on going and just run you over? As Adam said, you wouldn't have the time to think 'oh shit, I'm going to hit it. Plan B' You'd just hit it and then fall off. Anyway I'd rather have the bike giving at least a part of me cushioning for the fall instead of flying through the air and probably just landing on my face and snapping my neck. Or if you're going between parked cars, just go slow, then if you fall off, you won't be too badly hurt and you'll have more time to react. And about landing on your ass, i fell off my trampoline and landed squarley on my arse and I couldn't sit down for days. Just think what doing it at over 30mph would do...

Adam- About my jacket comment, I thought you said your arm got grazed to the bone, made me wonder, but I see what you meant now. Good luck with the claim, hope it all goes well.

I went to the lord derby bike meet yesterday. Fucking amazing. Guys doing burnouts, wheelies, endos and shit, all while running from the police. Mad bastards. I'll be with them in less than a year... :cathat:

AdamJC
09-08-2005, 11:27 AM
Hehe. Bike or no bike.. I'm still staying on here. ^_^ I love the community here, it's ace. Am proud to be a member :D

my retro career
09-08-2005, 03:10 PM
man, I'm just glad that you're ok and still have yer spirits up! :cool:

Suks that stuff like this can happen anytime, to anyone.

Then it's down to pure instincts....reflexes...and luck...

Wishing you a speedy recovery...cheers mate

hixxy
09-09-2005, 12:59 AM
i had a similar accident where a woman pulled out of a side road at night,a day after the accident while thinking about what had happened i realised that bekus my bike was lying in the middle of the road (which was single laned) that i was very lucky that i was thrown straight over the bonnet other wise i would of bein flung over strait into the on coming traffic.

no matter how much you rehearse it in your mind what it is you'd do when it happens to you all you do is tense up & get ready for the impact :rambo:

AdamJC
09-09-2005, 05:02 AM
I didn't even see it coming, as it all happened so quick though!

ON a brighter note, I Got a letter through this morning from some wonderful people that go by the name of Auto Indemnity, asking me if I want to claim for any compensation, loss of possessions, etc. As far as I'm concerned, I haven't been able to walk since last saturday, missing college, and my phone is FUCKED (Brand new motorola razr v3!) - 150 new helmet = fubar too. I'm claiming for it ALL! :-)

williamr
09-09-2005, 06:04 AM
Who are Auto indemnity. Are they offering to act for you in a claim for a cut of the profits?

If they're ambulance chasers, then have a word with your local CAB before doing anything about claiming, and unless your insurer is providing a solicitor for you, look at a few before selecting one, and make sure you know what their charges are going to be. If you've got a strong case, the no win no fee merchants will take an excessive amount of your compensation. If they tell you they won't, they're liars.

Rob

AdamJC
09-09-2005, 08:31 AM
Ok, hold on, I'll type it out. :D

"Dear Mr Comben

RE: Road Traffic Accident - 03/09/2005

We refer to the above accidentand to our previous correspondence in this matter.

We note that you have unfortunately been injured as a result of the accident and that you may wish to make a claim for compensation.

This aspect of a claim requires the need for professional advice through a legal representative who are specialists in obtaining the required medical evidence to support your claim along with providing their expert knowledge of legal matters.

With this in mind, we have instructed Neil Millar Solicitors, who are part of the Auto Indemnity panel of Solicitors, to contact you and discuss matters further.

Full details of the claim have been passed to them but should you have any queries in the meantime, please do not hesitate to contact the writer.

Many thanks.

Yours sincerely,

Helen Hill
Auto Indemnity (UK) Ltd"

Sound dodgy to you? :S

flavio
09-09-2005, 08:54 AM
mate, have a go.... milk it for what its worth + more! u dont really have anything to loose do ya

D148L0
09-09-2005, 09:32 AM
mate, have a go.... milk it for what its worth + more! u dont really have anything to loose do ya
This is part of why the whole insurance issue is the way it is. Greedy losers.

AdamJC
09-09-2005, 12:09 PM
I don't think you realise just how much blood sweat and tears went into that bike. I've been waking up during the night and having "pain fits". I haven't been able to walk since last saturday, I can't feel my leg AND I've missed my first week at college... don't give me b***ocks about being greedy~!!

D148L0
09-09-2005, 03:56 PM
I don't think you realise just how much blood sweat and tears went into that bike. I've been waking up during the night and having "pain fits". I haven't been able to walk since last saturday, I can't feel my leg AND I've missed my first week at college... don't give me b***ocks about being greedy~!! First of all, I did not call you greedy, but the guy I quoted.
I dont realize? Every mod in my bike was done by me. My GF is jealous of the RS. And I am not the one whos afraid to get on the bike again, either.

That being said, Im sorry for you and your bike, mate. And you should be compensated, sure, but not "milking what its worth and more". Get my point?

flavio
09-09-2005, 09:50 PM
This is part of why the whole insurance issue is the way it is. Greedy losers.

yea and trust me u wouldnt be doing it. . . let me ask u then, why the fuck do people pay insurance. i will be very sorry next time i have to make a claim, dumbass :funnypost

Davido
09-10-2005, 03:57 AM
You both have points. If it happened to me then as far as I'm concerned I paid for my insurance so I'm getting as much out of it as possible and if the guy who pulled out doesn't like it, then he should have watched where the fuck he was going.

But if Adam was to try and gain more money by pleading 'mental aungish' or something along those lines, then that does eem a bit cheap.

But it all comes back to the point that you are hurt, you're education is being affected and you have no means of transport because someone couldn't be arsed to spend 2 seconds of their life checking to see if the road was clear. I know he was old, but 2 seconds isn't exactly gonna kill him. The lack of it may kill you, as Adam could have found out.

AdamJC
09-10-2005, 04:35 AM
Like ive said. Ive been COMPLETELY immobile since saturday and still am now. I've missed the most important first week at college, and now I have no method of getting to college at all!!! I call that a bit more than a minor inconvenience :pissed:

Cheers for the concern D148L0 much appreciated mate.

minxymears
09-10-2005, 06:56 AM
Go for it Adam, Neil Millar & Co are dealing with my claim (yet another f*ckwit who couldnt be arsed to check his mirrors before swinging his door out into the road, into me :pissed: ) Injuries not as severe as Adams, i was on a bike a week later, but have got permanent tendon damage to my left hand and needed 5 stitches just in the web part between my little finger and the next finger!! I find it quite hard to believe, imagine if me or Adam would have been an artic truck, completely diferent stories then... and i think the drivers would have been checking their mirrors from then on...if they ever got back into a car. Daft thing is, the 'driver' of the car who swung his door into me, CANNOT be prosected for 'due care and attention' because his vehicle was stationary....so that means you can be careless when you arent moving... crazy...im claiming for my helmet, gloves boots etc that were all damaged in the accident as 'uninsured losses', so go for it Adam, but yh as someones previousy said, mental anguish may be a bit far! lol
My bike is about to be written off, but is staying in my posession, (i heard somewhere that a written off bike, cant be put back on the road??? anyone help me out on that one? So if it can't, therell be loads of RS50 bits goin on ebay! (first refusal 2 owners on this forum...obviousy ;) )

keep us posted Ad, ill try 2 with mine, but Norwich Union are a b*stard for bein slow!!!! (the 3rd parties insurer) so i just gotta sit and wait.....

Get well soon Ad

dan

D148L0
09-10-2005, 12:23 PM
yea and trust me u wouldnt be doing it. . . let me ask u then, why the fuck do people pay insurance. i will be very sorry next time i have to make a claim, dumbass :funnypost
Well, I guess it all comes to honesty and personal values. In case of an accident I dont want more than what is right. Want money? Work for it.
But, whatever floats your boat, dude.

AdamJC
09-10-2005, 05:52 PM
I lost my BRAND SPANKING NEW 2 DAY FUCKING OLD helmet + 40 visor (few scratches :p: ), a BRAND NEW t-shirt and some new jeans too, was a fucking pain in the arse. Yeah the guy that pulled out on me is with Norwhich Union too. Any idea at ALL how long the claim will drag out for?

AdamJC
09-10-2005, 05:54 PM
OH and btw, I can almost put my whole weight on my left leg now :) I've been "hopping" to the toilet, LOL. was quite a sight to see me hopping round the house with nothin but boxer shorts on hahah - not that anyone wanted to know that :D

minxymears
09-10-2005, 07:36 PM
well its now been 8 weeks and my solicitors still haveny heard anything from Norwich Union, by law they have to admit (or deny) liability by 90 days from the date of first correspondence with them,so theyve got another 4 weeks (ish) but heck they could deny after 90 days just so the claim goes on longer, but good old neil millar threatened them with court action if we dont hear off them soon (somehow think they may reply now :p: ) but worst scenario Ad, these things can take years!!!

williamr
09-11-2005, 12:37 PM
Hi Adam - been wawy for a couple of days so....

Don't know if Auto Indemnity sounds dodgy or not.

Probably not, in one sense, ie their solictors will probably do a good job, but I'd like to know who told them about you. If it wasn't your insurer, then they are ambulance chasers and may whack on a lot of charges which comes out of your compensation.

It does sound like an organisation whose main aim to make money

Rob

williamr
09-11-2005, 12:43 PM
Well, I guess it all comes to honesty and personal values. In case of an accident I dont want more than what is right. Want money? Work for it.
But, whatever floats your boat, dude.

But what's right?

Replacement or repair of damaged gear must be right. What price do you put on pain and suffering, or permanent disability?

Despite press reports that imply otherwise we don't have a compensation culture like the States, although there are always some abusers. Non the less, natural justice says that real loss should be compensated. Are you saying that you don't agree, and that any idiot can feel free to cause loss, damager or personal injury without fear of the consequences? Or are you someone who's had to pay compensation and didn't like it?

Rob

D148L0
09-11-2005, 02:38 PM
But what's right?

Replacement or repair of damaged gear must be right. What price do you put on pain and suffering, or permanent disability?

Despite press reports that imply otherwise we don't have a compensation culture like the States, although there are always some abusers. Non the less, natural justice says that real loss should be compensated. Are you saying that you don't agree, and that any idiot can feel free to cause loss, damager or personal injury without fear of the consequences? Or are you someone who's had to pay compensation and didn't like it?

Rob
Read the post that motivated my first reply. The guy says :milk it for what is worth AND MORE. Those two words are what bothers me, since they reflect te intention to abuse. Read my reply to Adam, where I say he should be compensated.
Finally, Ive never had to pay compensation. About a year ago, A stupid woman hitted me with her car, breaking her side mirror with my elbow (it produced a nice hematoma), and teared my left sneaker with the front tire, the big toes nail cutted the tissue in the adjacent toe. She realized what kind of problem she was into (its was her fault), and offered all kind of excuses.
What did I do? Absolutely nothing other than telling her to get lost and take driving lessons.

Woodinator
09-11-2005, 02:50 PM
What did I do? Absolutely nothing other than telling her to get lost and take driving lessons.
Thats the sensible way of going about things, most people these days would, as 'flavio' said, get as much compensation as possibe, its being taken too far i think, all the adverts on t.v for 'personal injury' etc etc . . . its just gone too far

AdamJC
09-12-2005, 03:09 AM
8 days of waking up at 6am crying my eyes out, 8 days of being unable to walk, etc. and most of all.. LOSING MY BABY!!!! :(

Stitches coming out today! :o

Fast as Fu!k
09-12-2005, 08:44 AM
iv came off 3 times the most recent was pretty bad, you probably seen the thread but it hasnt but me off or slowed me down at all, duno if thats a good thing or bad thing. some people react differantly to bikes in general when they fall off but i would never be put off bikes

hixxy
09-12-2005, 08:55 AM
chris falling off your bike and bein hit by a car are completly different things

Davido
09-12-2005, 11:27 AM
You can't really comment on what you would do in Adam's situation unless it happens to you. If you asked Adam the same question before his accident, I'm pretty sure that he'd say he would stay on bikes, but things change.

These adverts have gotten out of hand in trying to make people think that they can get rich off an accident. One advert for an endownment claim even says:

"You have a limited time to claim. Clain now or THEY WIN. YOU LOSE." If that doesn't inspire people to claim off every little thing then I don't know what will. It's true that you should get what's right and what you're owed, but you can go that little bit too far very easily. Adam seems like a good bloke, he'll do what's right. (Yes, I played the guilt card. SUCKA)

AdamJC
09-13-2005, 03:24 AM
Woo! Had my stitches out yesterday. They got this lil scalpel type thing, cut the knot's and then pulled them out. it felt really weird and to be truthful i was shitting it, I hate needles and stuff :p: wasn't that bad though.

I'm quite concerned that I'm still not experiencing any psychological trauma (fucking with my head :p: ) but, I'm moving house soon and a bus stop is nowhere to be seen... so it looks like I'm gonna have to get a ped in the meantime.... I'm not gonna let this put me off bikes damnit! Loved em since I was a kiddie.

Cheers for the confidence vote, davido! Much appreciated boyo.

As for falling off and getting knocked off. Falling off is NOTHING compared to getting knocked off. I tell you now, having experienced both, unfortunately.

Ill pop up some pics later.. got an ACE bruise on my leg :p:

adam

Woodinator
09-13-2005, 04:20 PM
Its good that u seem to be in high spirets about it lol
U certainly dont seem to be any worse off by it (spirit-wise) :)

minxymears
09-13-2005, 07:04 PM
ay up guys, u heard bout my crash similair situation 2 Ad's. Fuckwit car drivers not checkin there mirrors, thought id post sum pics of wat happened 2 me....sorry if any of you are eatin, Adam will probably piss all over me 2moro with his photos but still.....

SpikeR
09-13-2005, 07:59 PM
if i showed you a picture of my knee, you'd see the bone..

yes, i fell off again.

matt2301
09-13-2005, 08:45 PM
if i showed you a picture of my knee, you'd see the bone..

yes, i fell off again.

AdamJC
09-14-2005, 09:37 AM
Heh. Went to see my bike today.. I sussed out what cut my arm down to the MUSCLE. My black tinted screen SHATTERED, and i caught my arm on it after going over the handbars or catching something etc. I've got some pics on the digicam, and if any of you are eating atm. Read below:

Mmm, nice bit of puss gushing out of my ankle atm :D

the assfucks wont release my bike.. its been 9 days now. The copper in charge has fucked off on HOLIDAY! I'm making a formal complaint against him, and demanding the police pay the impound fee's.. as it's their fault!

Will try and get some pics asap, I've got a few of my leg but nothing major. Got a CRACKING bruise under my leg :D

Later on dudes. Gonna go for one of my 3-time daily naps _

Believe it or not.. lying about all day healing is v.v. draining.. anyone who's been in this situation will know what I mean, bollocks as it may sound :p:

Davido
09-14-2005, 12:05 PM
That's because you're not staying active, so your body is deciding to conserve energy to compensate. Just enjoy the rest and prepare for the mountain of work that'll hit you when you get back to college. :)

Minxy: By the way mate, your finger looks pretty bad, gave me the chills, lol.

minxymears
09-14-2005, 07:06 PM
yeah was pretty nasty, the edge of car doors are like knives at 15mph! Dont think id have a little finger if i didnt have a decent pair of gloves or was goin much faster! weird thing is, the gloves stayed in one piece! (i know theyve done there job by doin tht but still weird how the gloves didnt get pierced but my skin did!) unbelievable how much blood came out of that gash, i took my glove off n it just p*ssed everywhere! i stood up after bout 30 seconds frm takin my glove off n nearly passed out, 2 witnesses caught me frm fallin over pmsl. Jackass think thyre good with the papercuts inbetween their fingers? pah, thy wanna do tht (though i wouldnt inflict that on myself if i had the choice, (obviously!) )

Davido
09-15-2005, 11:45 AM
Probably because the gloves are more elastic than your skin.

Papercuts fucking cane, worst bit on the jackass movie. Bring on the crocodiles, spare me the paper cuts. But I don't see mtv offering you a huge cheque and a series. :)

AdamJC
09-16-2005, 11:04 AM
Mm I'm REALLY FUCKING PISSED off because my bike was released on the 5th september, and the FRICKING police didn't bother to tell me. Not only that, the garage that was storing it told me 2 days ago when I visited that it WAS STILL YET TO BE EXAMINED!

As you can imagine, I've phoned solicitors to take legal action. I'm not a happy bunny.. I have a bill for 374 in storage charges now. :blah:

minxymears
09-16-2005, 07:51 PM
you should be able claim the storage charges back in your claim :)

matt2301
09-16-2005, 08:31 PM
Spike, Im still waiting for gory pics here:D

AdamJC
09-17-2005, 02:51 AM
you should be able claim the storage charges back in your claim :)

Ive given my grandad a ring. (not spoken to him in 3 years...) and he's gonna give me 375 to get my bike out of storage. I HATE asking people for money, but desparate times call for desparate measures.

And minxy, I'm not sure i will actually be able to get them fee's back. They're prolly not gonna be classed as "reasonable" fee's, as they're like 375. I'll give it a go though, if not, the police / bride valley motors (where its stored) are gonna have some talking to do.

Basically, I went to the garage where it was being stored 3 days ago, and they told me it WASNT ready for release. I was like.. er.. okay. (It even had 'do not touch' stickers all over it). And 'awaiting soco'. They said it couldn't be released.

I emailed Dorset police yesterday, and they told me the bike was ready for release on the 5th september.. (TWO days after my accident). This means the garage were outright LYING to me. (illegal??!?). Besides the point that the police didn't BOTHER to tell me! I'm really NOT happy, and someone is gonna get sued, I'm pretty damn sure of it. _

Stiff neck this morning.. argh.. :(

Adam

Woodinator
09-17-2005, 03:25 PM
Stiff neck this morning.. argh.. :(
Swollowed a viagra last night and got stuck in ur throat? :cathat:
Good luck with the money and all the other crap that going on cos of u accident m8

AdamJC
09-17-2005, 04:33 PM
LOL. I had a bath earlier, and about an hour after I got out... I just kinda locked up, lol. Sucked. So I been playing battlefield 2 since dinnertime :D anyone got it?

Akenzie
09-17-2005, 07:18 PM
LOL. I had a bath earlier, and about an hour after I got out... I just kinda locked up, lol. Sucked. So I been playing battlefield 2 since dinnertime :D anyone got it?
yup, I got it.. :) pretty nice game, but all I play now a days is world of warcraft.. pretty addicting.. :/

AdamJC
09-18-2005, 08:37 AM
Aaaaah. Went to the garage where it was being stored today. 391 storage fee's. My grandad kicked up hell'va fuss! lol. Thats a proper scam that is I ain't happy at all!!!

hixxy
09-18-2005, 08:45 AM
391 storage fee's

how longs in bein in storage for?

AdamJC
09-18-2005, 08:51 AM
13 days. royal damn shitbags... they must wipe their ass's with 5 notes... :pissed:

hixxy
09-18-2005, 08:53 AM
you have your bike back now then?
Has the police checked it over?

AdamJC
09-18-2005, 02:46 PM
yer the police have seen to it. need to give my insurance company a kick up the arse so they come out and see the bike otherwise my claim will never progress _

Davido
09-19-2005, 03:44 AM
Sorry but that shit is just not on. You'd already suffered enough with your accident, and after it looked like your claim was the light at the end of the tunnel the fucking bastard police swoop down and COMPLETELY RUIN YOUR SHIT. I mean come on, give the poor guy a break you mean bastards.

Battlefield 2, okay game. Downloaded it (shhhhhhhhh) but city of heroes is my game of choice, can't wait for city of villians and the XBOX 360!!!!

williamr
09-19-2005, 05:03 AM
My bike is about to be written off, but is staying in my posession, (i heard somewhere that a written off bike, cant be put back on the road??? anyone help me out on that one? So if it can't, therell be loads of RS50 bits goin on ebay! (first refusal 2 owners on this forum...obviousy ;) )

dan

A bike is written off for economic reasons - ie, the repairs will cost more than the bike's worth. It can be repaired and put back on the road, but it will be recorded on the HPI database as an economic write off.

You will find it's worth next to nothing when you come to sell it, and you may have problems getting insurance for it.

Rob

Davido
09-19-2005, 04:07 PM
More good news...

AdamJC
09-20-2005, 08:20 AM
'fraid I've not received any good news. Well, I have, sorta. I phoned Norwhich Union, which I add were EXTREMELY helpful, and they said the guy isn't going to admit liability. Damnit. Sounds like this is going to turn into a legal battle. That's most certainly NOT what I want, as it'll get ugleh :(

As for the storage charges, I made an official complaint to the Police Chief inspector of Dorset Police, and he's asked me to send him a letter, along with a copy of the invoice for storage charges and he'll refund them to me. What a nice chap.

Serves em right for fucking me about. It's just not on!

Adam

p.s I'm almost able to walk today! More of a hobble than a walk lol

SpikeR
09-20-2005, 08:54 AM
hey adam

this should cheer you up.

once i was riding along and a woman on a 4x4 pulled out infront of me, then saw me and stopped so i hit her car at about 40, writing my bike off.

i was carted off in an ambulance and a recovery place picked up the bike.

i rang a no win no fee place who paid for the recovery of the bike and had it dropped off at my house where it was inspected.

the woman had no admitted liability but the police must of sorted it out pretty quickly through my solicitors and i got a phone call saying liability had been admitted.

i got all paid out, not for the personal injury yet though.

not so long ago i got a letter saying she had been put on a 2 day driving course due to her bad misjudgment etc, she also had to pay for it, and take the time off work.

hope yours goes all well, i dont see why it wouldn't.

spike

Davido
09-20-2005, 10:46 AM
people who don't admit liability are just fucking wankers. You said there were multiple witnesses that confirm that it was his fault, so the only way he's walking out of court is with even less money than if he'd just paid out in the first place.

Spike: some woman in a 4x4 didn't see me today either, gave me a filthy look as well, even though she was BLATANTLY in the wrong. Cheeky bitch. Ah well, life goes on.

Keep healing Adam, you'll be up and running in no time. :)

2005 RS 50
09-20-2005, 02:17 PM
spike did u ever get your bike back??? av no been on since it was stolen!!! it looks shit hot a want a senda!!!

AdamJC
09-21-2005, 04:04 AM
guh. They say I shouldn't have overtaken the line of cars int he first place. IF that twat looked in his mirror the whole accident wouldn't have happend :pissed: this is gonna turn into a legal battle.

SpikeR
09-21-2005, 10:03 AM
no never got my bike back..

althought i just bought a cr500 and a derbi sm...

Derbi senda 500cc single cylinder this time.

Spike

AdamJC
09-22-2005, 03:17 AM
honda cr500? as in the 2t one!? :o !!!! the fucking craziest 2t there ever was :D

I managed to walk down the road without my crutches today :) making steady progress now.

Woodinator
09-22-2005, 01:32 PM
Thats good to hear adam, soon you'll b fit enough to go and see that son of a #### and give him what for!!! lol :cathat:

SpikeR
09-22-2005, 04:38 PM
yes, the nuts single cyl 2 stroke...

AdamJC
09-23-2005, 03:27 AM
Thats good to hear adam, soon you'll b fit enough to go and see that son of a #### and give him what for!!! lol :cathat:

I tell you now i wont be happy if he tries to pin this shit on me!

AdamJC
10-01-2005, 03:41 AM
OKAY. bit of an update. If any of you saw pics of my bike.. you'd say it was worth about 300.. if that.

The insurance asessor came yesterday.. took one look @it and said write-off..
Then he said 1250 estimate.

I was like OMGWTFBBQ!!!!!

Mum goes "Well.. we were hoping for a *bit* more but that'll do, yeah." - cheeky cow, lol.

That made my day that did. I wasn't expecting anything NEAR that high!

Davido
10-01-2005, 09:10 AM
That inspector is a legend. I want him to value my house.

You sure mum hasn't been giving him a bit on the side there Ad? lol.

Seriously though, that's great news. Also good news on the crutches. Keep healing and spend the money on a hat. A big one. Hats rule.

Akenzie
10-01-2005, 01:11 PM
If any of you saw pics of my bike..

What pics? i want to see :P

Davido
10-01-2005, 01:57 PM
Yeah I was wondering about that. Adam, post us some pics.

NOW! :)

AdamJC
10-01-2005, 07:30 PM
hehe, I haven't got my bike back yet. well.. I have, but it's in a garage out winterbourne abbas. it's about 45 mins drive from me so it's not *really* possible to get pics just yet. shall try and get some soonish tho :]

any idea how much id' get for the bike if I broke it down? the engine's done less than 10,000km's and the frame's not bent.. altho forks are, and no screen. :p:

priller
10-01-2005, 08:03 PM
any idea how much id' get for the bike if I broke it down? the engine's done less than 10,000km's and the frame's not bent.. altho forks are, and no screen. :p:

You probably wont get to keep the bike.

Then he said 1250 estimate.

What year is the bike?

Cavking
10-02-2005, 04:10 AM
Most insurance companys give you the choice of buying it back.

my mate got his insurance money, the bike back for 50 and sold it

Same goes with my mums bf's renault 21 turbo, thats was a write off, more than 50 to buy it back, but was worth it. and was given the option

Davido
10-02-2005, 06:23 AM
So what you're sayin is that Adam might be better off financially because of this accident?

I can't wait to come off! :)

Just kidding, but at least there's a silver lining.

AdamJC
10-04-2005, 07:17 AM
Ok. Got a letter from Norwhich Union last night. They came and assessed my bike.. uneconomical repair / write-off.

My bike = 1998 aprilia extrema w/ no faring. (bought for 550)...

He valued it at...

:D:D:D:D:D I'm very VERY happy with that. Oh yeah the other guy has FINALLY admitted he's a blind twat and not fit for driving on the road too..

I mean, erm, he's admitted liability :)

My personal injury claim is still not sorted yet though :( Gotta have a doctor / consultant to come and do an independant examination on me soon.
Kinda scary :(

Getting there :)

Adam

Davido
10-04-2005, 10:26 AM
Nice of them to wait for a lot of it to heal don't you think? :)

Good news on the money btw, spend it well.

AdamJC
10-04-2005, 10:32 AM
Yeah damn cocks. It's ok tho.. I have lots and lots of photo's on the laptop :) And a doctor's note too. Hoping that'll be enough to backup my P.I claim.

Davido
10-04-2005, 10:52 AM
Moral of the stroy: Buy a shitty bike to have for a year, make sure someone knocks you off and you get a profit from it.

RESULT, as it were. :)

Woodinator
10-04-2005, 01:41 PM
id rather not get knocked off and not make a few squid

rsaprilia01
10-04-2005, 03:14 PM
sorry to hear bout accident,only had my rs since sept 6 n last wednesday afternoon,some silly twat does a u-turn infront of me,sending me airbourne over her bonnet[fiat punto bit of shit],bounced up the road a bit,ambulanced to a&e,luckily no broken bones,just cuts n bruises,bike completely totalled the bike,,the solcitor told me 9-12 months for the claim to be sorted n she admitted liability to old bill as soon as they turned up,n i keep having flashbacks, fuckin weird man,gonna get sr50 ped now, cheers all the best nat.

SpikeR
10-04-2005, 03:27 PM
hehe i'm due in for my medical soon (20th this month i think) to asses long term affects etc etc blah blah.. i broke my same wrist again since then, so god knows whats going to happen, lol.

minxymears
10-04-2005, 05:38 PM
yeah you will be given the option 2 buy it back Ad, tht valuation is good on ur terms, my 11,000km 2004 RS was given a market value of 1500, an im keepin the bike, so in 6 months time will probably be breaking it, or selling a Cat D RS, so if anyone might be interested, bare it in mind lol, im in 2 mins about whether buy the RS50 thts for sale on here or just put the money up for a 125 / car ...

AdamJC
10-05-2005, 08:07 AM
hmm nah the crash fucked me up. They said the bike HAS to be destroyed. I'm not allowed to break it down, or sell the engine, or anything. Destroyed, blammo. Kapiesch. The end of an era... and btw dude, good to hear you're gonna get back on the bike! :) Still gotta sort out my p.i claim though :( I'm happy its out of the way nice and quick tho. Got a petrol scooter coming later on this week, hehe :D I just can't be without something that has an ENGINE :( help me I think I'm addicted :p:

Adam

Electricibonez
10-05-2005, 08:27 AM
Sorry to hear about your biking experience. . .

Rest assured you'll have no need to worry about things going your way in this scenario. I had an RS50 crash in October 2004, wrote off the bike. Coming round a corner with parked cars on the left and a guy in this ultra-low jag pulled out of an illegal space. Hit the brakes but the corner and rain combination was having none of my emergency stop banter and the front wheel ditched in the blink of an eye.

I just slid along the road surface to a safe stop, but the bike smashed into the kerb at the other side of the road. Now that incident took place almost a year ago, and I only got a response from the third parties insurance company yesterday!

He admitted liability on the spot and I made him put it in writing, but the bastard then denied it a few months later. What a joke!

I recieved his shoddily composed one page of scrap paper accident statement, I replied to it with a document of over a 1000 words, typed. And a lovely map of the accident scene showing all necessary details in regard to the accident and where they took place. My problem was that I had no independant witnesses, so It was my word against his.

They've finally came through and offered me some bucks, plus a small injury entitlement even though I only ripped my knee up.

My advice to you is this;

Don't be lazy when it comes to filling out that all important accident report. Instead make a cracking job, including written letters from EVERY WITNESS. This is very important. Make sure they all sign them properly as well. Draw a map, be passionate, add a spunk stain just to show how passionate you were :/

Also, if you are every going to ride again, for god sake man get full leathers!
There's no excuses for not having them.

Just so you know I am now the proud owner of an RS125!, and wear nothing but hardcore leather protection.

Good luck with your claim mate.

:peace:

AdamJC
10-05-2005, 02:50 PM
Heey! Glad to hear you were alright. Mate I've gone over this a million times in my head.. even if i was wearing leathers i'd still have been fucked. my leg crushed against a car door with 190kg worth of rs50 behind it wouldn't have been prevented by wearing a jacket, which is all I had. Even with bike trousers it wouldn't really have dampened the impact. Only thing I can think of is if i was wearing bike boots. imaging me wearing bike boots on an rs lol! :p:

I've just realised how big this thread has got.. its fahooking massive :O!

Davido
10-05-2005, 03:08 PM
Yargh, the pirate king cometh!

Just contributing to the 'biggest thread ever' foundation.

AdamJC
10-06-2005, 05:27 AM
omg is it the biggest thread? :O what about the gallery one..?

AdamJC
10-06-2005, 05:30 AM
omg.. its nowhere near it anyway :p: and OMG I just realised Im' nearly @ the 600th mark on my posts all that :blah: 'ing :p:

Peasnall
10-06-2005, 06:28 AM
omg is it the biggest thread? :O what about the gallery one..?

no the secret thread is the biggest,

[wisper mode]shhhh dont tell anyone[/wisper mode]

samRS
10-06-2005, 06:43 AM
oi dont tell anyone about the secret thread! Dam you, its supposed to be secret

Peasnall
10-06-2005, 07:31 AM
oi dont tell anyone about the secret thread! Dam you, its supposed to be secret

but do they know where the secret thread is NOPE MUHAHAHAHA.

Akenzie
10-06-2005, 08:11 AM
but do they know where the secret thread is NOPE MUHAHAHAHA.
I do! :rolleyes:

Davido
10-06-2005, 04:33 PM
Well done. Have a pie.

SouthEastCustom
11-01-2011, 01:24 PM
just hope it wernt a stolen car! i had this saw my bike get sent down the road by someone who didnt see it, but as they saw me they floored it! got number plate and turns out the crappy peugeot was stolen!!!

croftie
11-01-2011, 02:18 PM
awkward moment when that guy reads this post xD

sorry to here it bro! Thoughts out to you :)

RS_Patrick
11-02-2011, 02:10 AM
SouthEastCustom, please dont reply to threads that are over 6 years old... and dont reply to topics that are over 2 week old unless you got some really usefull info on it.