PDA

View Full Version : New RSVR Factory owner

Weapons Guy
08-22-2005, 02:20 AM
Iv'e made a few posts but never properly introduced myself. I have been riding legaly for about 12 years. I currently have a 99 model Buell X-1 Lightning. I had more than my share of problems with this bike. I would love to tell Eric what I think of his company.
I currently live in Missouri, but I will soon be moving to Germany as I am in the USAF. This is the reason I decided to (I hope) upgrade. There are very few Buell dealers in Germany that I know of and I had enough problems with them here. I also wanted more power but in a managable package. Not like the 184 hp Ninjas that are great in a strait line. I also like to be different and not ride the same thing the guy next door rides. I hope I have made the right choice.
I started riding on the street in Germany and can't wait to get back to a country that a drivers licence is not a birthright and rear veiw mirrors have more use than doing makeup and holding up fuzzy dice. The Germans seem to know how to drive.
I should pick up my new 04 model this comming week. I will have plenty of time to get it broke in before I have to ship her off. Of course it's the fastest color (silver).
Looking forward to meeting some of you German riders from the Trier area!!
:)

Arnie
08-22-2005, 10:02 AM
Congrats on the bike and welcome! Get that baby on the autobahn!