PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a couple left side items.

mille-ryan
08-15-2005, 03:13 PM
This seems a better place to post than in the 4 sale section.Due to my little slip up unloading my bike Im in need of a left carbon air deflector and a left clutch lever for a Factory.I know a few of you guys and gals have removed some of these items so come on help a brother out.

RZRob
08-15-2005, 03:33 PM
Those are the type of mess-ups I really hate, but they're probably less costly then the ones when you're on the bike. I bought a lever once and it wasn't too bad (relative to the cost of the bike) and the carbon dealy AF-1 might be able to help you with. I saw they were blowing out carbon stuff.

I had some buddies over the other day and to make a long story short I cracked my upper fairing right dead nuts in the front center bottom. My PitBull put pressure on the fairing and next thing I know :crybaby: . It's barely noticable to others, but as far as I'm concerned it might as well be lit up with neon.

After I threw everybody out, I made a promise to myself NEVER to work on my bikes with an audience. It never goes well. So, I now have the motivation to try to make mine more Nera-like. I forget the carbon guy, but I think it was out of Germany or something.

RZ Rob

Nox
08-15-2005, 04:57 PM
I had some buddies over the other day and to make a long story short I cracked my upper fairing right dead nuts in the front center bottom. My PitBull put pressure on the fairing and next thing I know :crybaby: . It's barely noticable to others, but as far as I'm concerned it might as well be lit up with neon.

RZ Rob

I have one of the new style Pit Bulls that requires a special pin and adaptor for the Aprilia. Now you have me scared though. Did you just not have the Pit Bull on there right or did you have the wrong adaptor, or is there a problem using the Pit Bull?

I have to admit I've actually been using the older style Pit Bull on my Aprilia-- the one that raises at the bottom of the fork and not the center.