PDA

View Full Version : I've got a question!

kiwifalco
08-13-2005, 07:38 AM
Why is it that since /01 I've owned an Aprilia I keep on keeping on as far as Aprilia promises go.I don't ask for much but I am loyal.I only ask the same from Aprilia as long as it kicks Duc. ass.Whats next from a loyal supporter & someone that feels for their brand of bike.For the love of god man, what at least will the new Tuono look like.Not that that has a shitload of excremite to do with it.......it's known as communication, thats when people like you & you too have conversation about right hand & left hand! Prove me wrong Mr America that you're not a wanker................. :cheers:

Ricky J
08-13-2005, 08:33 AM
The guys in our cryptology lab are working feverishly to decode kiwi's message.

clarkie49
08-13-2005, 08:39 AM
I got it, but Hampton may not want to know the translation. But since he had 'officially' opened a direct line of communication with aprilia owners he might want to step up to the plate :D

Marketing Dept.
08-15-2005, 08:23 AM
Why is it that since /01 I've owned an Aprilia I keep on keeping on as far as Aprilia promises go.I don't ask for much but I am loyal.I only ask the same from Aprilia as long as it kicks Duc. ass.Whats next from a loyal supporter & someone that feels for their brand of bike.For the love of god man, what at least will the new Tuono look like.Not that that has a shitload of excremite to do with it.......it's known as communication, thats when people like you & you too have conversation about right hand & left hand! Prove me wrong Mr America that you're not a wanker................. :cheers:

I know you want (and deserve) pics of the 2006 Tuono. I'll be able to share those with you soon. In fact, I'll post them here first!

Hampton