PDA

View Full Version : SF Bay Area Aprilia Owners Dinner Tuesday September 20th 7PM

Stacey
08-03-2005, 11:19 AM
1st SF Bay Area Aprilia Owners Dinner Tuesday September 20th 7PM

Reposted to Bump Up
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okey Dokey,
Here's the deal, the first dinner will be at
Fuzio
4930 Dublin Blvd.
Dublin CA
925-833-7124
Tuesday September 20th
7PM
Average prices, different types of food, pasta is good.
Is a Mall type location, but we should be able to park bikes close, and is right off of the freeway (580, just east of 680)

No host
No rules
All bikes welcome, bring a friend
Next meeting place TBD by attendees at this one
If we can get a head count shortly before the date, then I can let the manager know to set up. They say Tuesdays are pretty slow so should be fine.

8/5 Ok, looking good, so far:
Kaulau, NorCal Factory, SFRider, Lambadaking, ahoodhi,day004, Me ;) and the lovely husband. Better head count closer to the day!
8/18 Adding Triodes, a couple of the local dealers are planning on attending and maybe coming forward with a little "schwag" up for grabs. Whoo hoo!
9/19
Coming down to the wire, looks like Kaulau, NorCal Factory, SFRider, Lambadaking, ahoodhi,day004, Me ;) and the lovely husband, Triodes, Tuonotommy, AKRS last call! I will call the restaurant later today to give them a heads up.

kualau
08-04-2005, 03:54 PM
This sounds like fun! I should be able to make it. See you guys there!

Scott

Triodes
08-18-2005, 04:21 PM
I'm in. Coming from San Jose.

Triodes

Stacey
08-24-2005, 04:00 PM
BA BUMP, less than a month to go.......come for the schwag, come for the glory, well the pasta is good anyway:)

lambadaking
08-24-2005, 04:21 PM
Sounds like fun. me and the wife will just be coming back from vacation in Indonesia. I should still be jet lagged, but if nothing is going on as far as work travel, I should be there...

:peace:

tuonotommy
08-28-2005, 09:58 AM
Schedule looks good. I think I will be able to make it. Italian food and Italian bikes. What more could you ask for.

akrs
09-01-2005, 01:49 PM
Looks worth coming over from Fremont....Looking forward to it

Stacey
09-08-2005, 09:41 AM
Looks like things are shaping up nicely! See you all on the 20th,
Stacey

Stacey
09-19-2005, 12:13 PM
TUESDAY, TUESDAY, TUESDAY!
See the bottom for the current list of who's who.
SF Bay Area Aprilia Owners Dinner Tuesday September 20th 7PM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1st SF Bay Area Aprilia Owners Dinner Tuesday September 20th 7PM

Reposted to Bump Up

Okey Dokey,
Here's the deal, the first dinner will be at
Fuzio
4930 Dublin Blvd.
Dublin CA
925-833-7124
Tuesday September 20th
7PM
Average prices, different types of food, pasta is good.
Is a Mall type location, but we should be able to park bikes close, and is right off of the freeway (580, just east of 680)

No host
No rules
All bikes welcome, bring a friend
Next meeting place TBD by attendees at this one
If we can get a head count shortly before the date, then I can let the manager know to set up. They say Tuesdays are pretty slow so should be fine.

8/5 Ok, looking good, so far:
Kaulau, NorCal Factory, SFRider, Lambadaking, ahoodhi,day004, Me and the lovely husband. Better head count closer to the day!
8/18 Adding Triodes, a couple of the local dealers are planning on attending and maybe coming forward with a little "schwag" up for grabs. Whoo hoo!
9/19
Coming down to the wire, looks like Kaulau, NorCal Factory, SFRider, Lambadaking, ahoodhi,day004, Me and the lovely husband, Triodes, Tuonotommy, AKRS last call! I will call the restaurant later today to give them a heads up.

akrs
09-19-2005, 11:13 PM
I'm in and bring my better half (even if she is on a SV 650)

Norcal Factory
09-20-2005, 02:24 AM
I have to attend a business meeting Tuesday night and can't reschedule it. See you next time! The rest of you Bay Area riders - get over there!

Stacey
09-20-2005, 01:36 PM
The Restaurant FUZIO has been "alerted" ask for the Aprilia Owners Dinner or Stacey. Our best bet for parking will most likely be the 1st row of slots across the street from the restaurant. BUT, the manager did say that she thought there was space on the mall area between Fuzio and Starbucks and we could test out the security on duty tonight and that she has seen other bikes parked there. Guess we will give it a shot!

SV650 riders always welcome, have two of those in the garage too! If it rains and you are not on a bike come anyway!
See you tonight!
Stacey

Stacey
09-21-2005, 09:40 AM
Great to meet all who attended our inaugural dinner:
AKRS and his better half Cool Aprilia 250 and beautiful Screaming Yellow SV650
Ryan The very nice blue Futura
Paul Futura in Flaming Rosso
Me and the lovely husband Yes, the big wimps in the CAR, Heh! There was lightening!

So, not bad for the first try. Thank you to Ca Speed Sports for providing the banner and some parting gifts:)

Next dinner will be in the Fremont Area, AKRS is scoping out locations Date will be Tuesday October 18th at 7pm. Be there or be square!
Stacey

agoodhi
09-21-2005, 11:04 AM
thanks paul and stacey for putting the dinner meet together. one plus of a small group is you get to chat with everyone at the table over dinner. nice meeting you all! until next time...

--ryan

digbyn
10-01-2005, 12:35 AM
Darn!
I missed the local dinner, got all tied up!
Is there a local ride or another dinner planned in the near future?
We need to get out and go for a rip soon.

Later, Digs

akrs
10-02-2005, 12:12 PM
Yeha it was an unlucky night to have had this...the only rain for over 3 months, but still a good time. I'm taking on the task to organize the October meet. Watch this space

Stacey
10-04-2005, 09:16 AM
SF Bay Area Aprilia Owners Dinner October 18th (Tuesday) 2005 7PM

Location TBD, somewhere in Fremont akrs is scoping out locations. Details as available

7pm, 3rd Tuesday of the month every month De

RSVP when time gets near, see ya there.