PDA

View Full Version : maryland riders

chepstow
07-17-2005, 09:13 PM
hi everyone this is my first post, and i am a new mille owner. looking for some riding partners to do some sunday afternoon blasting around baltimore.

kent49
07-27-2005, 07:15 AM
I live in fallston. own a '04 factory & '03 tuono racing. email me if you want to hook up some weekend.

have yet to see another aprilia rider on the rode. seems like every sport rider in my area owns a suzuki with a performance can, and for some reason, they always like to cruise past our place at 80 mph in second gear. (we're right on RT. 152).

I hate that sound.

beponto
07-28-2005, 08:40 PM
Hey I live in Arlington, VA could meet you in Baltimore. Email me. thanks

tigbitty
07-29-2005, 03:51 PM
Let's go!! I can't seem to find any prillers to ride with in the area, I guess they all have established riding buddies already.
Calling all priller pilots!!

mcskeeto
07-30-2005, 10:27 AM
I'm moving to Bethesda soon (October,2005) from Orlando, FL. I own a 2004 Factory and would love to go riding. The roads in FL suck. I can't wait to hit the roads up there. My father lives in Charlottesville, VA about 15 minutes from the Blue Ridge Parkway. I'll have to visit him a lot. I will let you all know when I'm in town.

Mtneer
07-30-2005, 09:20 PM
hi everyone this is my first post, and i am a new mille owner. looking for some riding partners to do some sunday afternoon blasting around baltimore.

Try this site. Tri-State Riders (http://www.tristateriders.com/)

There are a lot of MD, PA and NJ rides being set up there. If your up for it, you should also check out the ride to Ephrata, PA on the first Sunday of each month (Next sunday). There are always tons of bike of all makes, and you'll usually see a fair showing from both Ducati and Aprilia riders. Just look on the meet / rides page this week, they usually have a post with more information.

Hope to see you there.