PDA

View Full Version : New member saying hello

Kristian_AUS
07-11-2005, 07:41 AM
I've been lurking on the forums for a while, and thought I'd finally jump on and say hello.

I've been riding since '99, and have been on an 02 RSV since '03. I've put 45,000 enjoyable (mostly) km's on the bike since I've had her. I'm Australian, but live in Stuttgart, Germany - are there any other Europeans on the board?

About the bike - more practical than anything else: derestricted, down 1 tooth up front, Woodcraft clip-ons, race bodywork from Alkamoto in the UK, R&G frame sliders (uppers) and spools, currently on my first set of Pilot Powers (190/120), formerly Diablo Corsas.

Jimbobvfr
07-11-2005, 08:53 AM
G'day mate! I have a good friend who lives just south of Sydney, Steven Witten. I have an 01 RSVR with about 21kkm's on it. I live south of Stuttgart near Herrenberg(just off A81). My cel is 0171-526-1607. Give me a call, and see when we can get together!

James

Kristian_AUS
07-11-2005, 09:11 AM
I'm in Bietigheim-Bissingen, which is about 5-10min north of Ludwigsburg.

I'm heading up to the Nuerburgring on Saturday morning and riding it in the evening. I'll be on the ring on Sunday as well for the whole day, and then on Monday and Tuesday I'm on the GP track for a trackday. There are probably a couple of spots still free if you're interested:

http://www.bike-promotion.de/html/pirelli_super_corsa_days.html

379 EURO for one day, 469 for two. Both prices include a set of Pirelli tires.

Are you Australian?

Exdukenut
07-15-2005, 05:01 PM
G'day mate! I have a good friend who lives just south of Sydney, Steven Witten. I have an 01 RSVR with about 21kkm's on it. I live south of Stuttgart near Herrenberg(just off A81). My cel is 0171-526-1607. Give me a call, and see when we can get together!

James

We're frinds with Steve. He's even a Falco owner to boot!

:cool: