PDA

View Full Version : Polini 70cc kit

nckevin
06-18-2005, 03:26 PM
Hey where are you guys finding the Polini Cylinder kit? I didn't see it on AF1's web site...

nckevin
06-18-2005, 03:28 PM
Oh yeah...I've noticed you all are talking about a moisture filter on here to help with the milky gunk pluggin up your injectors. Is this standard on the sr50 Ditechs or are you fitting them to the intake hoses commin from the airbox? I'm planning on getting a ditech next week and want it run clean.

Thanks in advance. I'm new to ditechs so excuse me if I'm a little backward! lol

Kevin

dam718
06-18-2005, 09:24 PM
I ordered my Polini 70cc kit from Scooter Attack out in Germany. They had it at a few other online places, but scooter attack had the best price

The filter you're talking about gets fitted on an air hose which goes from a small compressor to your fuel injector assembly (fuel rail).

You'll find that the best stuff for the DiTechs is found overseas, but in all honesty it's well worth the troubles if you ask me. I absolutely love this little scooter.

And you have to be pretty passionate about it right from the go. They rarely have problems, but when they do they are usually a nightmare to solve... I've been able to solve all the issues my DiTech has presented to me using the resources available right here in this forum, so you're already in good hands!

Let us know what you get, and best of luck to you!