PDA

View Full Version : Putty Road this sunday

uzz32
05-28-2005, 04:38 AM
Anyone up for a quick fan up the Putty road from Windsor to Singleton?
28th May.

Don't waste a perfect sunday riding weather, the last weekend of Autumn.

styx
05-28-2005, 07:21 AM
Yep we're into autumn here in the UK too. Summer was yesterday...Jeez :rolleyes:

uzz32
05-29-2005, 03:40 AM
What a fantastic day out! Worth freezing my nuts off in the morning. Even with a face mask, and thermo underwear it was freezing.

Got pulled over 3 times by the same group of police and RTA/EPA.

1st time, they did an RBT test, (I don't drink so no problem). But warn me that the rego sticker thingy should be next to the the number plate (mine is located on the side, near the exhaust).

2nd time pulled over for a non-EPA approved exhaust system on a mates CBR600. Lucky got a warning (blue defect notice) and need to sort this out within 7 days.

3rd time pulled over for apparent speeding, I was clocked at 70km/h in a 80km/h zone!!! Got a warning, saying that even the its an 80km/h zone I was going too fast for the 35km/h posted corner limit!! The police say that they can hear me a mile away. I was fanging it but never broke the posted speed limit.

I suppose they are doing their job. They should have booked the dickhead who zoom pass me on P plates cages (100km/h zone, I was doing 100km/h). The P plates were doing over 150km/h the way they zoom pass me.

R1_Paul
05-29-2005, 07:01 AM
WOW, pulled over 3 times, thats a bit much!!!

Im am really glad now that I didn't come out as they would have had a field day with me ;)

uzz32
11-24-2005, 05:22 AM
I'm planning to go up the Putty Road this saturday to try out my DC valves should be fun.