PDA

View Full Version : How about VIR 5/30?

Sal Khan
05-26-2005, 05:41 PM
Anyone there this coming Monday?

I'm gonna try and sneak in with Team Promo! Sssssh! Don't tell anyone! :D

hank
05-26-2005, 07:24 PM
Have fun Sal... I'll be ther the end of July.

Reduc last weekend at Pocono was fun - you were right... nice people but a bit crowded - but then, that's Pocono....

Sal Khan
05-26-2005, 07:52 PM
I'll look into that too!

Hahah! Did you run into Paulie? He had the black 04 RSV Factory?

Have fun Sal... I'll be ther the end of July.

Reduc last weekend at Pocono was fun - you were right... nice people but a bit crowded - but then, that's Pocono....

hank
05-27-2005, 02:07 PM
No RSV, there were a few RS 250's and a there was a Tuono that was lumbering through the turns.....

I rode my Mille around the parking lot a bit bedding in the new rotors and warming her up in order change the oil. I'm still getting her ready - should be just about all set up during the Summit weekend July 4 & 5. Are you going?

Sal Khan
05-27-2005, 02:13 PM
Interesting... maybe he was there a different day. He said they had a bit of rain that day too?

I dunno maaan... If I have a trailering accomodations by then I might be able to. But VIR is close so even just riding there is no big deal.

Is it team promotion?

No RSV, there were a few RS 250's and a there was a Tuono that was lumbering through the turns.....

I rode my Mille around the parking lot a bit bedding in the new rotors and warming her up in order change the oil. I'm still getting her ready - should be just about all set up during the Summit weekend July 4 & 5. Are you going?