PDA

View Full Version : Get Well Soon Kato! (Read at own risk... Sorry!)

CrAiGrOx2002
04-06-2003, 01:06 PM
Well as some of u know Kato had a bad accident today at Suzuka which he is diagnosed with serious head injuries and chest injuries and is fighting for his life!

I know hes not an Aprilia Rider but he is still a bike rider!

Doctors say his heart stopped and was resusitated by the paramedics and now is still fighting for his life!

So hope you pull through it Kato, our hearts are with you!

Sorry if this spoils anything for anyone! Craig!

loj68
04-06-2003, 03:36 PM
damn, that sucks.....when they were throwing his limp body on the stretcher it looked bad....and his bike was in pieces. I hope he pulls through!

CrAiGrOx2002
04-06-2003, 03:41 PM
**Update** they say he pulled through in transport but have only given him a 15% chance of recovery.... but this may have increased... lets hope it does....

There is also outrage how everyone who came off hit a wall and that Kato's wall was only 1.5yrds (accurate fig.) away from the track side.... rossi has wrote a letter of cencern and a few people have said some one needs to be fired over this.....

Lets see how it goes bad start really to the 1st rnd! :(

Slider
04-07-2003, 11:56 PM
Throw is exactly what they did to him at track side......amazing that there were no comments or video about what happened, how it happened........at first they announced it was other suzuki riders........unfortunately, too often they scoop guys up like a twisted ankle at a soccer match............
And they say Laguna is too dangerous for a GP...there are lots of tracks that you can get hurt real bad if you get off at thewrong place at the wrong speed.
Hopefully, he will beat the odd............God speed

iiph
04-09-2003, 04:51 PM
it takes a guy to get paralyzed from nose down for them to realize the safety flaws , why its so hard for them to undrestand bike cant have walls , joey dunlop hit a tree when he died in isle of man which is street race but there is no excuse for this on a circuit

TT fan
04-09-2003, 06:24 PM
Great tragedy to see this happen to Kato, possibly the brightest star to come from Japan for a long time on 2 wheels and it's ashmame that this should happen to him, or to anyone for that matter and mine and my families thoughts go out to him and his family! Best wishes Kato and hope you pull through ok..

As for Joey Dunlop, he was killed in Estonia racing a Honda Rs125 Gp bike, not at the Isle of Man TT, just to clear that up!

CrAiGrOx2002
04-10-2003, 02:16 AM
yeh he was the TT record man :) the news showed im racing the TT then went to a cut of the crash scene.... it wasnt very well thought out as many people think he was killed whilst riding the TT