PDA

View Full Version : Deal's Gap Trip 5/18-5/22

RFM
05-07-2005, 07:01 AM
Eight of us from the Central Ohio area are heading for the Gap Wednesday the 18th. Anyone from the forum heading there? 2000.5 Black & Red RSVR with RFM stickers on the seat plate. I'm sure we'll make it to the Alcoa Hooter's too. Beer does flow like wine if you find me in a bar...

FactoryRSV1000R
05-09-2005, 09:38 PM
ill see you there RFM :)
:peace:

1-G'_rider
05-14-2005, 07:21 PM
:funnypost heading there hell im already there :cathat:

I will be rolling through the Gap on Saturday and making a few passes but I will have the wife onboard . We heading out Friday morning and doing a 3 day ride and it just so happens that we are going to be going up that way saturday so look for me and Ill look for a yall as well .

RFM your tags still the same right ;)

RFM
05-15-2005, 11:41 AM
I have a black and red 2000.5 MilleR with RFM on the tailpiece number area. Red and black leathers, with X-Lite Checa helmet. I'll be heading there in an RV, and I understand there is a bit of a rally happening too. Heading out early to get a day without the crowds now.

Saturday seems like it will be busy, with the rally. Seems like that will be a day for the skyway.

I'll be bringing my camera equipment as well. Seems as though I promised a couple of friends some photographs of them at the dragon. :peace:

1-G'_rider
05-16-2005, 07:45 AM
ok coolk deal let me see what i can do about changing the direction we are gonna be taking and maybe I can get up there Friday in the am to lunch period . Yeah if they hving a rally up there its normaly best to find another road due to the over abundance of cages making it unable to pass period.

So I will check and se what the wifie says to a day swap and get back with ya tonight. Told her yall was coming down and I would at least like to meet up with since we tried last year and I got intercepted :rolleyes: so Ill get back on it tonight.

RFM
05-16-2005, 08:53 AM
We are staying at the Fontana campgrounds, as that was one of the only ones that still had hookups. The rally is a motorcycle one, so cages are not what I'm concerned about. A Harley rider that hits too hot and doesn't have a lean without sparks is what puts fear into me. Over the yellow line we go!

I'll have a camera, phone, and computer as well. All necessities for camping! And of course the Grey Goose!