PDA

View Full Version : Damn Police!

Sketch hs
01-14-2003, 05:54 PM
idiot cop pulled me over today for going 30 in a 25 zone!!! wtf is
that BS! now I have to go to court and pay a fine and all this BS!
why me? why me?!

sr172 is to attention getting....

-Sketch

Error No usernames avail
01-14-2003, 08:05 PM
I'd go to court and fight it. It's surprising how forgiving magistrates can be. 30 in a 25 is crazy to get a ticket for too, guy probably pulled you over because he thought you were riding an unregistered vehicle! haha, you know it would have been an ego bruiser if he hadn't given you SOMETHING

micah apriliaforum com
01-15-2003, 11:38 AM
That will probably be dismissed in pre-trial. I have never been convicted on such a small over the limit ticket...and have gotten a few of them. Here in Texas you can usually get out of BS tickets like that unless they are in a "school zone".

Dutch Royal T
01-15-2003, 06:47 PM
Even if you get pulled, you don't have to go to court for such an amount of "speeding", DO YOU ?????????

el2frij
01-16-2003, 07:16 PM
Here in Sweden you just talk kindly with them and if youre lucky you just get a warning.

- Please Mr.Police, dont give me a speeding ticket.

- Oh, I donīt know (says the police)

-PLEASE (you say)

-OK (says the police)

A nother thing you could do, one here in sweden did like this.
The police stoped him for driving to fast with his scooter. The guy turn his scooter of and the polis told him to get of the scooter. He did so and walked to the police car.
The police wanted to take a test drive and see if the scooter was tuned.

-Yes sure, but I have to start the scooter because itīs realy difficult to start it. (the guy said)

The guy started the scooter and drive as fast as he could away from the police, the police didnīt caught him.:lol:

el2frij
01-16-2003, 07:25 PM
test

Dutch Royal T
01-16-2003, 07:26 PM
As long as the cops don't chase me with one of their motorbikes, they'll never catch me (and havn't for all the 6,5 years I've been driving so far)