PDA

View Full Version : Stolen bike... again

PABBY
10-18-2002, 03:29 AM
Guess what, some twat decided they wanted my bike, and they did.

Stolen last night outside my house between 5 and 9. If anyone sees it about (its a black harada replica)
http://www.pabl0.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/PAULS.jpg
let me know, its the second time and its really pissing me off now. All ive got now is my brothers shafted katana:( . TIA

CrAiGrOx2002
10-18-2002, 03:42 PM
not again :( :( :( :( :( :( ur insurance will be really high for ur next bike u heard of locking up the bike??

tiba karotsu
11-08-2002, 07:26 AM
PAB,

oh man talk about bad luck, i extend my sympathies mate. i hope those HIJO DE PUTAS who stole your bike rot in hell.

PABBY
11-08-2002, 11:22 AM
lol, welcome back. It isnt really that bad, winter has reared its ugly head again. Anyway, it gives me an excuse to get a bigger bike:) .

phidauex
11-08-2002, 04:21 PM
Man, I feel for you! My SR was stolen once from my yard, then recovered, and then stolen from the shop I had taken it to to get it fixed. They just got the insurance money in, but in the mean time, I had bought an 84' Honda Aero 125 (a real ghetto blaster) for 300 bucks, but two days after I bought it, someone tried to steal it from my yard, but they didn't get a chance to finish before I discovered it. They had already busted the padlock, and were working on the ignition... I just put down money on an 2002 SR Ditech w/ gianelli exhaust, but i don't dare take it home from the dealership yet! I'm assembling a steel shed this week, with an upgraded crossbar lock so I can have it locked with the ignition lock, chained to the inside of the shed, and have the shed locked closed with a crossbar lock. Hopefully those fuckers won't get it this time.

Anyway, I totally understand, it is a huge hassle to have people jacking your @#%$ constantly.. I haven't gotten to enjoy scooting since April because of the constant theft. I hope they get it back for you, or at least I hope you get a good insurance benefit on it. I know you were planning on selling it anyway, but its still a hassle.

Peace,
sam

CrAiGrOx2002
11-08-2002, 05:32 PM
yeh pabs just an ulsob :P he`ll know what i mean :P

tiba karotsu
11-10-2002, 01:02 AM
PAB,

i think you just had your scoot stolen in order to for you to get that RS 125 you've been itching for :lol: , why not park your scooters inside your house? it may sound crazy to you guys out there but it's much safer than leaving it outside chained to a post or something, can't stop a determined thief y'know unless you have an M-16 assault rifle beside your bed.:lol:

carney
02-13-2003, 05:31 AM
:mad: my sr50 was in the process of being stolen untill i caught him at it and put him in hospital and made him buy me a new back tyre for my troubles-sorted:)

carney
02-13-2003, 05:33 AM
get your next bike or if you get it back! get it tagged

laz224
02-13-2003, 07:00 AM
Well i really sorry for your bike,,here in miami they trie to steel my Aerox also but they couldnt...haha
Well get a bigger buke i will get a Suzuki Katana also...but the Katana gsx 600

el2frij
02-13-2003, 09:12 AM
Donīt you have garage?
If I absolutly have to park my DiTech at my yard I use a gigantic padlock and discbrake-locks and I also have a advanced alarmsystem that blocks the ignition and guard my "helmetbox" and it also feel if anyone touch the scooter.